Hair stylist job in the USA with visa sponsorship – Are you a professional Hairstylist in search of Jobs in the US offering free visa sponsorship? The good news is that there are more than a thousand openings for Hair styling jobs in the United States. In addition, employers in the U.S are willing to sponsor your flight ticket and other travel expenses.
Plus, you can get a lucrative paycheck of $60,335 per year and $20.80 per hour. Other non-cash benefits include dental, vision, and life insurance, parental leave, professional development, etc. You can apply for this job to access the amazing and exclusive benefit that comes with it. Whether you’re from Africa or any part of the world, you can apply for this position. Additionally, you can start your application process online.
However, you need to first check your eligibility status to be sure whether or not you qualify for the job. Once you’re eligible for the position, you can begin your application. Note that; professionals and level-entry Hair stylists from various parts of the world can enroll for this job. Read through this article for steps and guidelines to apply for this job.
Who Is a Hair Stylist?
A hairstylist is a professional beauty service technician who deals with the treatment, styling, and fashioning of hair. Also, a hair stylist has the job of ensuring the customer receives the best hair care at their hands. They cut, wash, cream, style, and braid the hair of their customers.
What Is a Hair Stylist Job?
The hair stylist job is a professional, skilled job that involves the customers looking they are very best. This job entails the standard care of a person’s hair. It involves the cutting, creaming, washing, and styling of Clint’s hair to create the best results. This job is done by a hair stylist and they are known to consult their Clints on their style preferences, describing the use and benefits of the hair products, and many more.
Types of Hair Stylists in the USA
There are also other types of hair stylist jobs that you can even take up in the US and they are:
- Salon Assistant
Responsibilities and Duties of a Hair Stylist
Below are the responsibilities and duties of a hair stylist that they perform in line with their profession. These duties correlate really well with the job at hand as it shows the basic professionalism of the job. These duties include:
- A hairstylist consults the clients to get their style preferences for their hair
- Teaching and describing different hair products and benefits for their hair care
- Offering different services like waxing, pedicure, facial care, manicure, and so on
- Performing Healings scalp treatment on clients
- Keeping to the cleanliness standards and saloon safety
- Maintaining customer-friendly relationships with clients to maintain long-term customers
- Managing the saloon’s bookings and keeping records of business deals
- Staying updated on the trend in hairstyle and the styling methods
- Washing, cutting, shampooing, dyeing, and highlighting the client’s hair
- Acting as a salesperson to sell hair care retail products to customers
- Also, Recommending hair styling products to clients
- Delicate treatment of customers’ hair
- Having a creative mindset
- Physical strength and stamina for long hours of standing
- Having the ability to make sales of products being sold
- Lastly, Knowledge of hair products that best suit their type
Requirements for a Hair Stylist Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, as a foreigner looking to work a hair stylist job in the US, there are requirements that you have to meet up to in order to be considered eligible to work in the United States. Below are the requirements needed.
- An excellent customer-friendly skill
- A high school certificate or a GED completion
- You should have a wide variety of stylish hair-coloring methods
- A previous experience being a hair stylist or a colorist
- Proficiency in English
- Also, exceptional verbal communication skill
- A sort of license from a school of cosmetology
- A Professional Beauty Association
- Physical Stamina and strength
- A creative mindset is a way to invent new ideas that could also be trends
- Profound knowledge of curlers, blow dryers, hot irons, and other hair equipment
- An amazing interpersonal skill
There could be more requirements that will be requested but they will make known to you. You only have to ensure that you meet up in order to be qualified.
Where Can I Find a Hair Stylist Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
You can find hair stylist jobs with visa sponsorship on job websites like these:
Companies Hiring Hair Stylists and offering Visa Sponsorship in USA
In this part of the article, we will be outlining some of the companies in the US hiring foreign Hair stylists and also offering them a visa sponsorship. Check out the list below;
- Kid’s Hair
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop
- Diesel Barbershop
- Serenity Salon
- Phenix Salon Suites
- The Hair Lounge
- Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids
- Sport Clips
- Bella Salon and Spa
- Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men
- Life Time
How to Apply For a Hair Stylist Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you think it is going to be difficult to apply for a hair stylist job in the USA, then you are seriously mistaken. It’s no herculean task to apply for a hair stylist job in the US by yourself. Just read the steps below to see how it’s done:
- You need to start off by visiting any job websites where job vacancies are posted daily
- You can type in the job you seek in blank boxes “Hair stylist job In the USA with visa sponsorship”.
- The way you might type it in may differ as the sites are at times different. It’s easy to understand though.
- Scroll through the job vacancies that you find and ensure that it comes with a visa sponsorship
- Once you find one that interests you, you read through the job description, requirements, and more
- If satisfied with what you see, you can click on the application icon and you will be redirected to the company’s website
- Once the page loads, you can start off by filling in the required details
- Details like your name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, and all may be requested.
- You fill in any other details they require from you
- Next, you upload an updated CV along with the application form
- Once you done, cross-check for errors
- If satisfied, you can finally submit it and it will be sent to the company’s desk.
- If the company finds you eligible, they will schedule an online interview with you
While you wait for feedback from the company, there is absolutely no harm in applying for other job positions in other companies. Once the employer schedules an online interview with you and finds you eligible enough, he or she files a petition on your behalf. You can also confirm the visa sponsorship with the employer.
Benefits of Work a Hair Stylist Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Aside from the fact that you get a visa sponsorship to legally work and live in the United States, there are also other benefits that come with this job. They include:
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount
- Disability insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurances
- Free massaging
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Health savings account
How Much a Hair Stylist Does Makes In The USA?
The math is pretty easy to understand. A Hairstylist earns about $20.65 an hour, $221 a day, $1,096, $4,243 a month, and roughly $59,924 per year. However, the salary that you will earn depends on the standard payment plans of the foreign employer and more.