What is Google Recovery? How possible is it to recover my lost Google Account? So, to find answers, keep reading through this article. I will be providing you with information on how to recover or recollect your Google Account. Google Recovery is an online process that is carried out for the purpose of retrieving an existing Google account. Moreover, the process is a very easy process. It can also be done on Android, iOS, or Windows devices.
Furthermore, Google is an American multinational technology company that especially specializes in internet-related services and products which vastly include online cloud computing, online advertising technologies, hardware, and software, and broadly also serves as a search engine. Globally, it is also considered one of the Five Companies in the American information technology industry alongside its business top heads like Amazon, Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by its founding fathers Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were still Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Google Recovery is a very important part of Google. Furthermore, a lot of users tend to lose or forget their username or password. Well, Google has made it very easy for you to perform now. With Google Recovery, you can be able to recollect your old login credentials.
Features Of Google
Google is the most visited website globally as well as several other Google-owned websites that are quite frankly also on the list of the most popular websites including Blogger and YouTube. With a higher count of 139,995 as of 2021 as the number of employees, Google has a bunch of other cool features that are designed to keep its users satisfied and provide content to the audience. Here are some of Google’s cool features:
- Writing an intelligent cool search suggestions.
- Find and manage your trips in Gmail.
- Events details are used to create calendar events.
- Password Checkup tool.
- Message scheduling.
- Updated TalkBack.
- Android Auto Customizations.
- Smart compose and smart reply.
- Users can scan their phone screen and select a task by smiling, hand gestures, raising eyebrows, opening mouths, and so on. They aim to enable users to control their phones using hand gestures.
- Automatic email filters and categories.
Having a strong password to log in to any Google account is the most important thing to do or have for having access online. Google Recovery is also one of the most important features. It is very important in the recovery of an old Google account password or username.
How Do I Recover An Old Google Account?
If you have used Google in the past, you must certainly have had a Google account. If you have lost the account or can’t seem to remember the credentials then a Google Recovery process is necessary, Here are some easy steps for you to follow if you want to perform a Google Recovery. Follow these steps to begin:
- A phone number or the email address of the account you wish to recover.
- The full name on your account.
Now you will need to follow the guidelines to recover your old Google account:
- Open your Phone menu.
- Open the Settings App.
- Tap Google.
- Click on the Sign in option.
- If you can recollect your email, tap Forgot email. Also if you have forgotten your previous password, enter your email address and tap Forgot password?
- Follow the instructions given to you to confirm it’s your password. Answer as many questions as you can as it helps boost the process.
- Google will send you a verification code via email or to your phone number by text to confirm it is you.
- Next, you will see a list of usernames that match your account. Pick one and continue to sign in.
- If in the case you do not recall your password, you will be asked to reset your password. Choose a strong password you haven’t already used with the account.
Once you have reset your password, you will be signed out in most places where you use your Google Recovery account. Sign in again with your new password and you are good to go. If you still can’t restore your account, you can open a new account. Finally, Google Recovery is now possible and can be done in may mobile devices or PC.