How can I access the FB Creator Studio? Without a doubt, Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms with a large number of users from across the world. On Facebook, you can connect and communicate with your friends and family, meet new people, and promote your business services and products.
You can also use the platform as a creator to share informative, educative, and entertaining content with your fans and audience around the globe. To enable creators to effectively and efficiently manage their posts and monetize and measure their content, Facebook has introduced the FB Creator Studio.
The Facebook Creator Studio was first launched globally by Facebook in 2018. It was designed to enable content creators, business owners, and marketers to access and manage their Facebook pages and Instagram accounts via their dashboard.
In addition, the FB Creator Studio features helpful and useful tools such as social media analytics and management, scheduling, a free music and sound tool, and more. Also, you can use the Facebook Creator Studio to protect your content and manage and track monetization.
You can use this tool on any computer device through your web browser or by downloading the mobile app on your smartphone. It is one of the best and most secure platforms to efficiently and effectively manage and monitor your Facebook page and Instagram account with peace of mind.
What Can I Do on FB Creator Studio?
As previously stated, there are so many benefits offered by FB Creator Studio for business owners, marketers, and creators across the world. And these benefits can be accessed through your Facebook page or Instagram account. If you aren’t familiar with these features, check out the features below this write up;
- Create and share interesting content and posts on your Facebook page.
- Schedule, backdate and draft your post on the platform.
- Organize and manage your content with ease.
- View your video insights and performance.
- Keep track of your monetization.
- Interact and connect with your Facebook and Instagram fans from across the world.
- Understand your Instagram audience and more.
Creator Studio Facebook provides you access to all the above-listed features and benefits without any hassle. It should, however, be noted that you can only manage and check insight on your Instagram content using a computer application and you will need to connect your Instagram account to the creator studio.
Requirements to Use Creator Studio
Meanwhile, there are certain requirements that need to be met before you can use FB Creator Studio. In this section of the article, we will be listing some of the requirements needed to use the creator studio tool. Here are the required requirements:
- You must have a Facebook page and an Instagram account.
- Change your Instagram account to a business or a creator account.
- Link your Instagram account to your Facebook page.
How to Connect your Instagram Account to Your Creator Studio
If you’re unsure how to link your Instagram account to your Creator Studio, here are some steps and guidelines to follow. Note that you need to manage a Facebook Page before you can connect to your Instagram.
- Visit https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio/home on your web browser.
- On the homepage, you will find the Instagram icon at the top of the page.
- Click on it and this will take you to the creator’s Instagram page.
- Tap on the login icon below the page.
- Then, log in to your Instagram account online.
- Once logged in, click on connect to Instagram and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you can connect multiple Instagram accounts to your Facebook Creator studio, To do so, click on connect to another Instagram account and then carefully follow the prompts to complete the process.
How to Use FB Creator Studio to Create a Post
To use Facebook Creator Studio to access your Facebook page, you can do so via the mobile app, or you can visit Facebook Creator Studio to get started. However, if you are using the creator studio for your Instagram account, you can do so using your web browser. Below are ways to use your FB Creator Studio.
Under the create post homepage, you can create different types of posts using the creator studio tool and this includes; text posts, creating post-tests, adding a story, uploading a video, uploading multiple videos, Go Live, and posting videos across pages. To create a post using FB Creator Studio here are some steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the Facebook Creator Studio Online.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On your home screen, click on the green “create a post” icon.
- Then, select the type of post you would like to create and follow the prompt.
Aside from creating a post on Creator Studio, you can also make use of the content library, insights, monetization, creative tools, and other tools on your Creator Studio to manage pages on the platform.