If you an American city then this organization would be familiar to you because they know as the Department of Agriculture responsible for farming, forestry, and food. However, the United States Department of Agriculture is the executing organization in charge of forestry, rural economic development. Which they are ready to help farmers and promote the agricultural sector trade and productions for more citizens to eat healthy food and stay nutritious. Also, Most of the United States Department of Agriculture duty is to donate to the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) program. For the benefit of the Americans and initiate more food banks such as the Food stamps program.
The organization is well concerned about the people of American food and nutrition which provide nourishment and nutrition education to the people. However, the United States Department of Agriculture is one of the sponsors which operate the Supplemental Nutrition assistance program. Where they provide healthy food to over 40 million low-income and homeless people every month. Also, the organization is in conjunction with other departments such as the United States Interagency council om homelessness.
What is the Purpose of the USDA
United States Department of Agriculture provides a better platform for the homeless which includes good food to stay healthy. nevertheless, they still help farmers and food producers who sell crops and food. In both the domestic trade and world markets, they also foresee the donations of food to other developing countries. Also, The department is an agency that oversees the activity of the American farming industry with price support subsidies, and inspection of foods to ensure the safety and healthy the American states.
What Agencies are Under the United States Department of Agriculture
There are various agencies under the united states department of agriculture that they sponsor and assign duties to each of the agencies. However, the organization can’t get all the work done alone that why they create more agencies that could help every American. Here are a few agencies of the USDA;
- Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS).
- Agricultural Research Service (ARS).
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP).
- Economic Research Service (ERS)
- Farm Service Agency (FSA).
- Food and Nutrition Service (FSIS).
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS).
- Forest Service (FS).
- The National Agricultural Library (NAL)
- National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS).
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS).
- Risk Management Agency (RMA).
- The Rural Development (RD).
- A Rural Utilities Service (RUS)
- Rural Housing Service (RHS).
- Rural Business-Cooperative Service (RBS).
All these agencies have each information and work to give the American citizen which they are created for a better standard. However, the organization gives every American citizen with Also, the believe to eat good food and stay healthy.