Data Scientist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you interested in working as a professional Data Scientist in the US and also earn an average salary of $95,000? Then, you need to read through this article for steps and guidelines on how to qualify and apply. This is because Data Scientist is currently needed in the United States.
Approximately, there are more than 14,000 Jobs opening for a Data Scientist in the USA. You can leverage this opportunity to showcase your professionalism and skills in the role. And also get access to a wide range of benefits such as attractive Paychecks, life, dental, and vision coverage, Paid time off, and more. The best part is that you can get a free visa sponsorship.
This allows you to travel to the Country without having to worry about your Flight ticket and travel expenses. You can apply for this role irrespective of your country, race, or level of experience. Plus this role is open to both male and female applicants. In order to begin your application process, keep reading through this article.
Who is a Data Scientist?
Data scientists are analytical professionals that use their understanding of social technology and science to discover patterns and manage data. They look for solutions to business problems using their expertise in the industry, their understanding of the context, and their criticism of generalizations.
The job of a data scientist includes computer science, statistics, and arithmetic. Making sense of disorganized, unstructured data from sources like mobile applications, social media feeds, and emails that don’t neatly fit into a database is often the focus of a data scientist’s work.
A data scientist needs a lot of data to create speculation, draw conclusions, and examine consumer and industry patterns. Basic duties include compiling and analyzing data and using various analytics and reporting tools to find patterns, trends, and linkages in data sets.
Data scientists often work in teams in the corporate world to mine huge data sets for insights that can be used to forecast customer behavior. And also find new income opportunities. Check out the next outline for some of the duties of a data scientist.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
Meanwhile, Data scientists various duties and responsibilities but their duties may differ from company to company. But some of the most common duties and responsibilities of a data scientist in the United States are the following;
- Establish cross-functional contacts in order to collaborate with the company and successfully connect within the Data Science Community.
- Gathers both structured and unstructured data and organizes it for analysis. Using a number of methods, analyzes, collects, inspects, integrates, and maintains data.
- Establishes and maintains data architecture, software and model libraries, and process procedures.
- In order to develop new data, and strategies to implement the strategic direction program
- Creates, and deploys innovative analytic procedures using big data technology.
- Makes use of statistical and machine learning tools to uncover insights in the investing landscape.
- Data gathering and analysis; statistical model building, validation, implementation, and modification; use of relevant digitalization in processing model inputs and outputs.
- Create reports on input data, model outputs, observed outputs, business effects, and key performance indicators that are durable, marketable, precise, and effective.
The following and many more are some of the duties and responsibilities of a Data Scientist in the United States.
Benefits of applying for Data Scientist Jobs in USA
The United States of America doesn’t only offer foreign applicants a wide range of benefits. But you can get different benefits when you apply for a Job and Data Scientist is not an exception. Some benefits available to applicants include;
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation benefits, based on qualifications
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- A health savings account
- Paid time off plan such as Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc
- Insurance for both temporary and permanent disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym Membership
Lastly, voluntarily provided benefits such as Accident, Identity Theft Protection etc
Requirements and Qualification
Without meeting the requirements and qualifications of the hiring company, you will be selected for the role. And that is why it is always advisable to check your eligibility and requirements before applying. Here are some of the requirements and requirements needed to apply for this role;
- A Bachelor Degree, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degree is needed
- Relevant Experience as a Data Scientist (at least two years or more)
- Knowledge of Computational Biology, Statistical Genetics, Machine Learning, Computer science, and other related disciplines
- Strong Proficiency in modeling and identification strategies, comprehension theory, and more
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills and team spirit
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent Technical and Problem-Solving skills and evidence of continuous learning
- Applicant must pass the background and drug test/ check
- Proficiency in English Language and other relevant languages
- Strong work ethic, Commitment to professionalism, and passion for the job
Also, the ability to pay attention to details in order to provide accurate and reliable work.
Companies Hiring Foreign Data Scientists with Visa Sponsorship
Many companies in the United States are hiring foreign data scientists and also offering them free visa sponsorship, especially on H-1B visas. Here are some of the companies to check out while searching for jobs in this role:
- Cognizant Teaneck
- Infosys Public Services
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Ernst and Young
- Facebook Meta
Where to Find Data Scientist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Searching for the right websites and platforms online to apply for Data Scientist Jobs in the USA? Check out the following websites below;
- Google Jobs
- Relocate Me
How to Apply for Data Scientist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this part of the review, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to apply for a Data Scientist Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. As previously mentioned, there are steps and guidelines that need to be followed before you can apply for this job. These guidelines and steps are the following;
- Visit any of the job listing websites above
- Search for Data Scientist Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship while using the search bar
- Navigate through the result to find a job that fit your qualifications
- Conduct research on the company to be sure the vacancy is reliable
- Click on the Apply icon on the homepage
- Upload your CV/Resume and other required documents
- Also, fill out the online application form accurately
- Then, follow the prompt
Once you’ve completed the online application process, wait for a reply from the company to know the next steps to follow. Note; during your online application ensure your details and information are correct as a compulsory background check will be carried out by your employer.