COSCO Login gives you access to your COSCO account. COSCO is commonly known as China Ocean Shipping Company but formally was referred to as Chinese state-owned sipping.
There are thousands of shipping companies worldwide, standing out among the groups of top best shipping companies is COSCO.
However, the company is located in Ocean Plaza in Xicheng District in Beijing and it has over more than 1000 ships which include 356 dry bulk vessels and other shipping containers.
In this article, we will mainly discuss the Login steps and guidelines.
Why Login to My COSCO Shipping Line Account?
Meanwhile, the COSCO Login is known as authentication that allows you to access your account using a password and email address. Without the login process, you can’t access your shipping account. This feature allows you to enter the platform and perform some activities: when you log in you can
- Track all your shipments from one country to another.
- View different countries in which the seaport is available.
- Also, view various ports available for shipping to your best suit.
- Check out the sailing schedule.
- Access the rate request form and get connected with a quote, and more.
Above all, when you log in to the platform, you can create a new package shipment and learn more about the company. The next outline indicates how you can access your COSCO Shipping account.
How do I Log in to my COSCO CIIE SERVICE Shipping Account?
Meanwhile, there are two types of services offered by COSCO. The CIIE Service is one of the services, and to log in to the type of account. The login detail must be the one registered to CIIE Services. However, there are two ways to log in to CIIE Services, and here are the steps:
Log in by Exhibitor Number:
- Go to www.lines.coscoshipping.com/home/ on a web browser.
- Then click CIIE Service at the top of the page.
- From the redirected page, under Log in by Exhibitor Number provided
- Your Exhibitor Number
- Then, enter your Account Password
- Enter the verification code and click login
Log in by Registered Account:
- From the same page click the option “Login by Registered Account”.
- Enter your username
- The verification code is displayed on the screen and click Login.
Finally, the following steps will successfully direct you to your account if the login details are not mixed up. For instance, the login detail for the Exhibitor number used to authenticate access on “Log in by Registered Account”.
How to Access my E-BUSINESS Service Account – COSCO Login
Another type of account is the E-Service or E-Business which is accessible by users that also create an E-Business account. In other to log in to your E-Service account:
- Click on the link above and select E-Business.
- This will direct you to a new tab of the E-Service Business.
- Next, click login at the top of the page.
- On the login portal, enter your username.
- Also, enter your Password.
- Verification code
- Lastly, click Login.
In conclusion, ensure that the username or exhibitor number and password you provided are assigned to the right account. Also, in case you’ve trouble with your password simply click “Forgot Password” and the steps to recover your password will be displayed.