When you own an Amazon Kindle, you can read any book of your choice. The Amazon Kindle bookstore is known as an online e-book or e-commerce store designed by Amazon. As one of their subsidiary of it’s retail website and accessible using the Amazon devices such as Fire tablet or Kindle mobile app. Content from the amazon kindle store is purchased online download using internet connectivity to your devices.
One of the innovations Amazon brought to the store was one-click purchasing online that allowed users to quickly purchase an e-book. The kindle store uses a recommendation engine that looks at purchase history and reading activity and then suggests material it thinks the user will like.
Categories of the Amazon Kindle Bookstore Offered
The Amazon Kindle book store has a different category ready for every reader. Depending on what you looking for, this is some categories listed below in Amazon Kindle bookstore:
- Recommend for you in deals: which are the affordable books but not free which cost not more than 1$.
- Inspired by your browsing history: which will not cost you much also
- Another is Amazon Charts: most sold fiction, this category is the most sold books on amazon kindle store.
- The Bestseller categories also but are very affordable.
- New releases of Books to store, New books of the months and year.
- Top-rated romance books.
- Kindle monthly deals, up to 80% off.
- Literature & fiction books.
- Children books.
- Non-fiction books, mystery & thrillers, science fiction & fantasy, teen & young adult, biographies & memoirs.
- And finally, free books.
All this category of books found on the amazon kindle bookstore at ease and safe with just a registered amazon account.
While Amazon keeps it quiet, some e-books purchased via the kindle store can be loaned out to your friends. Just hope they’ll return the favored time to time, but if not you just way better ahead of them with books.
How to Loan Out Books on Amazon Kindle Store?
To loan out a kindle eBook to your friend is very easy and secure and free to do that on your Amazon Kindle store:
- Sign into Amazon.com
- Open the Account and lists drop-down menu, located in the top right corner of the Amazon homepage.
- Choose your content and devices. You should see a list of all of the eBooks you’ve bought or downloaded.
- Next, to the title of each book, you’ll note a grey square with three dots on it and click it.
- A list of all of the options for this title will appear, if loan this title is on list, then you good.
- Clicking it will take you to a page that lets you send the book to the friend of your choosing’s email address.
Your kindle ebooks can be lent for a 14-day period, amazon kindle bookstore is still one of the best if not the best because we there book you could get more inspirational with your kids because they got some interesting books categories in store.