What is the best ringtone site or App? In recent times, a lot of people ask this question because they want the best ringtones for their devices. Are you also on this table, if yes have you checked Zedge ringtones? Zedge is a well-known app that people use in downloading ringtones, games, live wallpapers, and wallpapers.
With Zedge ringtones, you do not need to look for more ringtone apps. Zedge app has an endless selection of ringtones. It has the biggest and largest selection of free ringtones all over the world. The most amazing part is that you can download Zedge ringtones for free.
Also, you can download Zedge ringtones on the web. This means you can either make use of the Zedge app or website to download ringtones. However, with the Zedge app, there are no limits to the zedge ringtones you can download. You need to know that, although you can download zedge ringtones for free.
Besides you can purchase premium content sold by creators on the marketplace. You might also have to pay for subscription fee to make use of Zedge without ads interruption. Just know that with the Zedge app, you can download and also share your own content.
To enjoy the zedge ringtones, you can download the Zedge app from Google play store. Or visit the Zedge web on your browser https://www.zedge.net/. Sign up for an account, once you do that you are good to go. Do you want to download zedge ringtones on your Android or iPhone? Not to worry. Just follow this article to the end. The reason is that I will enlighten you on how to do that.
How to Download Zedge Ringtones
To download ringtones from Zedge on your iPhone or Android is very easy to do. If you are using Android, it makes it easier. You can just make use of the Zedge app just like I have stated above. But if you are using an iPhone, it can be a little tricky. And the reason is that you will need to use the Zedge website or either the GarageBand app on your iPhone or the iTunes or Apple Music on your Pc to get Zedge ringtones into the balanced iPhone Format. Below is how you download Zedge ringtones on your Android;
How to Download Zedge Ringtones on Android
- Download the Zedge app from your Play Store.
- Open the Zedge and agree to the terms and condition.
- Sign up for an account for paid or free.
- Open the menu and click on Ringtones. It is at the top left corner of the screen.
- Browse for the ringtone of your choice. You can click on the categories to get more options.
- Click on the play bar at the center to hear a preview.
- Click on ‘’Set’’ to get the ringtone. The list of option will now expand.
- Now click on ‘’Set Ringtone’’ to get Zedge ringtones immediately.
- Click on allow to let the Zedge save the files to your tablet or phone.
- Now set the ringtone.
To set Zedge ringtones, you have two options, you can click on settings and Zedge will guide you through the processes. Now you can enjoy Zedge ringtones on your device in your comfort zone.
How to Download Zedge ringtones on iPhone
Just like I have stated above, downloading ringtones for your iPhone can be a little tricky. Below is how you can use download Zedge ringtones on iPhone;
- Download the App from the App Store.
- Lauch the app and sign up for an account.
- Browse for the ringtone of your choice.
- Click on Play bar to listen to preview.
- Tap on download to make use of the ringtone.
- Click on download again on the pop up to now save the zedge ringtone to your iPhone Download folder.
- Now create a keyboard project on the GarageBand.
- Click on the bar with several lines.
- Click on the loop icon.
- Now add the downloaded file as a new track.
- Now export the file as a ringtone on your iPhone.
With the above, you have successfully downloaded the Zedge ringtones on your phone. Making use of Zedge on your computer is also very easy. just open your browser search for the web. Now browse for a ringtone of your choice. After that, you can click on the play button to listen to a preview.
Click on the purple bar to download Zedge ringtones. Now open the iTunes window or music on Mac. Click on library and import the song to that iTunes or music app. You can now convert the ringtones the way you want them on your iPhone and set it as your ringtone. Now you can enjoy the Zedge ringtones on your devices