YouTube Video App – YouTube has truly revolutionized the way we consume and create video content, and its mobile app has played a pivotal role in this transformation. By accommodating a wide range of mobile platforms, YouTube ensures that everyone can access its vast video library and upload content on the go. No longer do you need to be tied to your Windows laptop or MacBook; the YouTube app allows you to enjoy the full YouTube experience on your mobile device, be it an Android, iPhone, or Windows phone.
In this article, we will explore the convenience and versatility of the YouTube app, which empowers users to watch and upload videos seamlessly from their smartphones or tablets. Let’s delve into the key features and functionalities that make the YouTube app the ultimate solution for overcoming the limitations of traditional web browsers.
Features of the YouTube App
There are loads of features you get easy access to when you use the YouTube video app. Besides, the YouTube app lets you access your YouTube account easily on the go. Without further ado, let’s get to the unique features of the YouTube video app. Here are some features of the application:
- On the home screen, you will be able to view YouTube videos that are recommended to you based on your history and location.
- You get to view videos you have watched before on your library tab.
- On the trending tab, you have the chance to view all the popular videos that are trending in your location.
- You also get to see videos from the YouTube channel to which you have subscribed. To have access to this click on the subscription tab.
- You also get the chance to upload your YouTube videos using the app.
- With the new YouTube update, you can also edit the YouTube video you want to upload to your YouTube channel.
How to Upload YouTube Videos Using YouTube App for Android iPhone and Windows.
Being able to access YouTube uploads using the YouTube app for Android is relatively easy but first one has to have the YouTube application on his device. If the YouTube mobile app is not already on the device one can install it by searching for it on Google Play. Once one has found it, you can install it on your device as long as it runs on Android 4.0 and above. Here are a few easy steps to upload YouTube videos using the YouTube app;
- Firstly, sign in to your YouTube channel.
- Click on the camera icon. The camera icon can be found on either the home page or the profile page. So choose the one that is convenient for you.
- To upload a YouTube video, you can either record a new video or select from your phone gallery. To record a new video, click on the camera button which can be found on the top center.
- Once you have selected the video, you can enhance the video using the edit button loc acted at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you are done with step 4 above, next you will have to give your video a title.
- After the video has been named, you will be required to describe the video properly.
- The next step is to set the privacy setting. You can either set the privacy settings to either public, unlisted, or private.
- Once you are done with the above steps, click upload.
Signing in to your YouTube channel using your Google account, you have to use the Google account address used to create the YouTube channel.
How To Download YouTube Video App for iPhone
For iPhone users who wish to have the YouTube application on their iPhone should go to the Apple app store to download it. To download the YouTube app IOS version on your iPhone or iPad device;
- Go to the Apple app store on your device.
- Locate the app using the store’s search engine
- Click on the app from the search result
- Then tap on the “get button” to initiate the download.
IOS device users should be aware that the application will only work for IOS 8.0 and above. One unique feature of the YouTube iPhone app is that it supports the iPhone iMessage feature. It also allows you to remove videos that are in your YouTube playlist by just swiping.
YouTube App for Android
YouTube users are able to have the YouTube app on their Android. To be able to download YouTube app on your Android device. Here is a guide for you;
- Visit Google Play and search for the app.
- Click on the app from the search result.
- Then tap on the “install” button.
- Your download would begin immediately.
However, Android users should note that the YouTube application will only work on Android 4.0 and above. In addition, a unique feature of the YouTube app for Android is that it allows its users to adjust the speed of the video playback. It does this by including a new player control which is available on all recent Android YouTube updates. You also get to see the new YouTube logo which has just been recently updated.
How to Change Upload Connections With TikTok Video App
If you will like to change the connection used to upload YouTube videos, you can choose between a WIFI network or a mobile network. Here are steps to change the connection;
- Click on the profile on the YouTube account icon.
- You will be able to see the YouTube app settings. Click on it.
- Next, click on upload. There you will be able to change the connection used for uploading YouTube videos.
When setting the privacy you should be aware that the public allows your videos to be viewed by anyone who searched for them on YouTube. Unlisted allows anyone YouTube user who has the link to the video to be able to view the video. Whereas, private allows only you to view the videos you upload on your YouTube channel. The date and time for each YouTube upload is based on Pacific Specific Time (PST)