There are so many credit cards out there, and it might be very difficult to find the one that suits your purpose. That is why in this article I will be recommending a credit card with lots of rewards and benefits. It is called the YES Prosperity Edge credit card.
The YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card is a very good way to get the most out of your money. The credit card is specifically made to help you save your money while you also spend it. The YES Prosperity Edge credit card has lots of amazing features and benefits, ranging from reward points as a bonus to a preferable interest rate.
Furthermore, if you are a customer of YES Bank, you will know that their services are top-notch and this credit card is no exception. The YES Prosperity Edge credit card offers rewards on every transaction.
Bonus reward points are earned on supermarket transactions, dining, and grocery store purchases. If you are someone that needs a reward credit card, the YES Prosperity Edge credit card is the one for you. You will be able to enjoy special rates and welcome benefits.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Benefits
Now, let’s talk about the features and benefits of the Prosperity Edge credit card. Just like I mentioned above, there are lots of things every user can use. Below are some of the benefits. Check them out:
Mile Stone Benefits: If you spend Rs. 6 lakh in one year, you will earn 15 thousand reward points.
Renewal Fee Waiver- You can earn rewards on the credit card for every purchase in select categories at these given rates.
- You will get 4 reward points for every Rs.200 you spend on all categories (except select categories).
- Every Rs.200 spent on select categories earns you two reward points.
- 5X reward points on the biller’s first three transactions through Yes Pay Now.Note (terms and conditions apply)
Multiple redemption offers: Yes Bank offers different ways to redeem the reward points.
- Convert your reward points into Club Vistara Points or Intermiles (10 points equals 1 Club Vistara Point or 1 Intermile).
- Purchase from the YES Bank’s exclusive rewards catalog.
- Book flight tickets, movie tickets, and hotels using the reward points available on the YES Bank website, YesRewardz.
- Get four free rounds of golf per calendar year (choose from a list of golf courses across the country).
- You will get one complimentary golf lesson each month at select golf courses in India.
Insurance Benefits: The YES Prosperity Edge credit card also offers insurance benefits, including
- Emergency Hospitality cover overseas up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Flight Accident cover Rs 50 lakh
- Credit Shield provides coverage in the event of the primary cardholder’s accidental death.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver – A 1% surcharge is waived at all fuel stations in India for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000.
Lifestyle Benefits – Avail various offers on YES Bank Credit Cards under Yes privileges.
To enjoy all of these benefits, you need to apply for this credit card. The process is very easy and simple. It does not require much processing at all.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Fees
We can not talk about this Yes credit card without talking about the fees and charges that come with it. That is why I have made a table below for you to make it very easy to understand. Check it out.
|Joining Fee||Rs.399+ Taxes Waived off on spending up to Rs 15,00 or more within 3 months of card activation|
|Renewal Fee||Rs.399 +Taxes Waived off on spending up to Rs 75,00 or more in a year|
|Cash withdrawal Limit||30 percent of the credit limit|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days ( One month and 20 days)|
|Cash Advance Fee/ Finance Charges||3.50 percent of the amount|
|Foreign Exchange Mark uo||3.00 %|
|Over Limit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount min R.s 500|
|Late Payment Charges||For Balance Below or equal to Rs 100- Nill From Rs.101 to Rs 500 – Rs.150 Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 – Rs 500 Rs 5, 001 TO Rs. 20 thousand – Rs 750 Above Rs. 20 thousand – Rs 1 thousand|
|Payment Return Charges (Cheques/ Autopay)||Rs.350 per instance|
|Add on Card Fee||Nil (3 cards can be issued)|
YES Prosperity Edge Credit card Eligibility
To be able to apply for and get a Prosper Edge credit card, you need to fulfill some eligibility criteria. Below are the criteria. Check them out.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age.
- You should not be more than 60 years of age.
- The individual must have a job.
- You should not earn less than Rs. 60,000 in a month.
- If you are self-employed, your income tax return should be up to Rs 7.20 lakh or more than
If you meet all of these criteria, you should be able to get a YES Prosperity Edge credit card. The application process can be done online.
Documents Required for YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card
Let’s also check out the documents required for a Yes Prosperity Edge credit card. There are not many things needed to apply for this card. The documentation is very simple. Check them out below.
- Two passport-size photos
- A signature bearing a national identity card
- Proof of your employment, salary, or proof of your business details.
- Last three months’ salary statement
- PAN Card form, Income Tax Returns, and Form 16
- Proof of your address can be submitted in the form of an electricity bill, passport, ration card, etc.
Now that you know all the things needed to apply for this card, you can proceed to apply. Follow this article to the very end to check the application process.
How to Apply for a YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card
The application for this credit card is very easy and simple. Just like I have mentioned many times above, you can apply for the YES prosperity card online through the bank website. You can apply by using the following steps.
- Visit the YES Bank website or click on this link. It will direct you to the page where you can apply.
- Fill out the form online.
- Upload all the required documents mentioned above.
- Submit the application.
Once you do all these, you will get your credit card delivered to you, if you are approved. If you do not get approved, it means you do not meet the requirements above.