If you have a Yes Bank credit card account, you need to learn how to make a payment. And so in today’s article, we will be showing ways to make a Yes Bank Credit Card Payment without hassle. In the meantime, Yes Bank is one of the top and fastest growing banks in India, offering a wide range of banking services.
Among its services is its credit card, which is designed to offer a host of features, rewards, and lifestyle privileges. In addition, with the Yes Bank Credit Card, you can get access to a low processing fee and interest rate, cash back, and rewards. Customers get to save more and also earn rewards while shopping and dining using their cards.
Also, you can manage and access your credit card account online, which allows you to check your account balance, track your spending, and view your account statement. You can also pay bills while using your Yes Bank credit card. And to do so, there are several ways. Cardholders can pay their bills online and offline. Check out the next outline on how to make a Yes Bank Credit Card Payment.
How to make a Yes Bank Credit Card Payment
In this section of the article, we will be showing you the various ways you can make a Yes Bank credit card payment online and offline. Some of the various ways to make a payment include: Yes Bank Net Banking, Autopay, ATM, Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Desk, etc. Check out the following steps and guidelines:
Yes Bank Net Banking
One of the first ways to make a Yes Bank CC Payment is through Net Banking. In order to make use of this method, you will have to register for a Yes Net Banking Account. And if you already have an account, you will have to sign in to your account. To make use of this method you can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Yes Bank NetBanking
- Or click on https://yesonline.yesbank.co.in/index.html?module=login
- On the website, login to your Yes Bank NetBanking Account using your Login ID and Password
- Or click on the register icon and follow the prompt
- Once you’ve logged in, link your ATM Pin to the Yes Bank credit card to the Net Banking Account
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
Make a Payment using the Yes Bank Mobile Banking App
Another way to make a Yes Bank Credit Card Payment is using the Mobile app. To use this option, you will first need to download and install the app on your device. You can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Go to the Google Play or App store and download the Yes Bank Credit Card Account
- Once downloaded, Login to your Yes Bank Credit Card Account
- After logging in to your account, locate the credit card tab
- Then, select the Credit Card Payment option
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines to complete the process
As a YES Bank customer, you can pay your credit card bills using the Autopay feature to set standing instructions for auto debits on your YES Bank accounts if you’re afraid of forgetting to pay your credit card bills, which is a common problem for people who have multiple credit cards.
You can use the Autopay feature to pay off the minimum required or the complete amount owing each month on your YES Bank credit card. A single customer or a joint account with an “either” or “any” signing mandate should hold the YES Bank savings account.
Pay your Yes Bank Credit Card Bills using ATM
Users of YES Bank can pay credit card bills through any of the bank’s many ATMs that are spread out around the country. www.YESBank.com customers have access to this service at any time.
It is possible to transfer funds from a savings or current account to the customer’s credit card account to pay off the remaining balance on a YES Bank credit card.
Use the Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Desk
Using the Yes Bank Credit Bill Desk Page, you can also make a Payment. This method is quite straightforward to make use of.
You will need your 16 digits Yes Bank Credit Card Number, active mobile number, and email address. To use this method, follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Visit the official website of Yes Bank Credit Card Bill Desk
- Or click on this link to be redirected to the website https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/ybkcard/YBKCARDDetails.jsp
- On the website, enter your Yes Bank Credit Card No
- Again, enter your Yes Bank Credit Card No
- Then, enter the mobile number and Email ID associated with your account
- Enter your Payment Amount
- Also, select your bank from the Options
- Lastly, click on Pay Now and follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines
Visit the nearest Yes Bank Branch to make a Payment
Lastly, you can also visit the nearest Yes Bank Branch around your country or region to pay your credit card bills. You can go along with your Cash or write a check with your financial information and details. Note that; charges are applicable for cash payments.