How do I pay my Ulta Credit bills? If you have an Ulta credit card account, you will need to pay your bills as this is important. Failure to pay your credit card bills on time might affect or impact your credit score negatively. To avoid this, you must learn how to pay your bills. Thus, this article is aimed at showing you the various ways to complete your Ulta credit card payment.
In the meantime, Ulta is amongst the largest beauty brands in the United States. The company offers over 25,000 products across different categories and price points. To enable its customers to shop for items with ease on its website and in-store, Ulta offers its customers an Ultamate Rewards Credit Card.
This credit card allows you to shop for items from Ulta Beauty stores and their website at Ulta.com hassle-free. You can also get 20% off your first purchase, a zero annual fee, and earn two points for every $1 you spend.
But just like with every other credit card, customers are expected to make a timely payment each month. To make an Ulta Credit Card Payment, you can pay online, by mail, via Phone, and by mobile app. Check out the next section of the article to use any of these options.
How to Make Ulta Credit Card Payment
After you’ve applied for and started using the Ulta credit card, there are many ways you can pay your monthly bill.
You have the option of paying online, over the phone, or by mail, but paying in the store is not an option.
Pay your Ulta Credit Card Bills Online
If you will like to make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Online, you will need to have an account with Ulta to use this method.
And if you already have an account, you will have to login into your account using your details. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official website of Ulta Credit Card website online
- Or click on https://d.comenity.net/ultamaterewardscredit/
- Click on the Register icon if you don’t have an account
- Or login to your account
- Once you’ve signed in or created an account
- Locate the Ulta Payment Center page on the website
- Enter your checking account number and bank routing number
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment
After completing your payment, you will be provided with 24/7 access to the website in order to view your account statement. And also update your information as well as manage your account.
Make an Ulta Credit Payment using the Mobile App
Just like the website, making a payment via the mobile app is easy and hassle-free. Plus, you can make a payment anytime and any day conveniently. To use this option, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Download and install the Ulta Mobile app from your Google Play or App store
- Open the app on your android or iOS device once downloaded
- Click on Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
- Then, click on Manage account below the screen
- Choose your credit e.g. Ultamate Rewards Credit Card or Ultamate Mastercard
- Login to your account using your correct login details
- Or create an account if you don’t have one
- Once you’ve done this, locate the payment icon
- Then, follow the on-screen instruction carefully to complete your Ulta.com Credit Card payment
Complete your Ulta Credit Card Payment by Phone
If you prefer making a payment using your mobile phone, you can contact the Ulta Credit Card customer team to complete your payment.
But, first, you must ensure your information such as your card number, social security number, your bank details, and the amount you want to pay is ready.
Then, go to the official website of Ulta Rewards Credit Card or Mastercard where you will find their mobile number on the help page.
Once you’ve reached a representative, make sure to follow his or her instructions carefully to make your payment.
Pay your Credit Card Bills through Mail
You can also mail your Ulta Credit Card payment to the company’s address but make sure you mail your payment on time before your due date.
To use this method, write a check or money order and then address your mail to the company’s address which you will find on the company’s website.