In the meantime, one of the most popular and most used Ride-sharing apps on demand is the Uber App. You will agree with me that, when you need a ride the first app that comes to your Mind is Uber. This is because the app has gained large popularity among online users across the world. Since the inception of the app in the year 2009, it has been able to provide its users with quality, safe and standard rides. Whether you are searching for style, space, or affordability, Uber got you covered as it can fit and meet all your ride needs.
Uber is committed and dedicated to providing all its users with elegance, a safe and affordable ride. The Uber App is compatible with both android and iOS users. Also, it is completely free to download from Google Play or App Store. Once you download the app, you can easily get connected to one of the Uber drivers nearby. You can request a ride on-demand or you can schedule one ahead of time. The transportation app is a great way to make your travel plans stress-free.
You get to see the price estimate before booking. Then find a ride anywhere and to almost anywhere, share your trip status and location with your loved ones. Also, you can contact emergency service around your location. Also, tip and rate your driver right from the app, and a lot more.
Uber App Download for iOS
Uber App is compatible with almost all your iOS devices especially the newer version of iOS. To download the app on your iOS, you follow the steps and guidelines below;
- From your device home screen
- Tap to open the App play store
- Click on the search icon, enter the Uber App in the search bar and tap on Search
- Select the app once found from the options
- Click on GET. You may be required to enter your App store Password
Lastly, once the app has been downloaded, click on the install button and open and launch the app on your device.
Download Uber App for Android
The Uber App is also compatible with almost all Android smartphone devices. Visit your Google Play, and follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Open your Google Play store from your device home screen
- Click on the search bar, type Uber app in the search engine and click on Search
- You will be provided with results of your searched
- Click on the App from the option
- Tap on INSTALL
Once the installation is complete, you can open and launch the app on your device from the Play store by clicking on Open App.
How to Create An Uber Account
Once you have downloaded the Uber App on your device, you can now sign Up for an account with the company. Creating or signing Up for an account is completely free. But your will need to provide some of your personal information. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Install and open the Uber App
- Allow the App access your Location
- Click on Get Started
- Enter your Mobile number and tap on Next
- Continue the sign Up using your Google Account
- Or click on send Code
- A verification code will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the code and tap on next
- Input your First and Last name on the next page
Lastly, carefully read Uber terms and conditions and click on agree and your account will immediately be created.
How to Request a Ride
Requesting a ride with the Uber App is quite simple and easy to go about. Just follow the steps and guidelines below to request a ride with uber;
- Open the Uber App
- Enter your destination by clicking on where to?
- Select your destination and click on it
- Select a Vehicle for example UberX or UberHourly
- Click on the confirm button for the Vehicle you have select
- Confirm your pickup location
- Wait for a nearby driver to accept your Request
Once your request has been accepted, you will see your driver’s location on the map. Then the time of arrival at your pickup location. Now, you can enjoy your ride to your desired destination without any hassle.