Am sure a lot of us have Twitter accounts but not for professional use. The whole essence of having a Twitter account is to get basic information on things that are trending. You can get gist of trending music, news, sports, health, and lots more. Twitter for professionals was created to provide businesses, creators, publishers, and developers of all industries and sizes space to showcase their content.
Recently Twitter introduced a new way for professionals to enrich their experiences on Twitter. It does not matter if you are a creator looking to make money or someone who wants access to exclusive features and perks. Twitter has created one central experience where professionals can get access to the tools they need. Now, these professionals can highlight their products directly on Twitter for free.
Twitter allows anyone to tap into the public conversations and get updated with all the trending happenings. People who make use of Twitter come to interact with brands and engage in conversations about products and services. But for professional accounts, there is something more. With professional accounts, people will now have the ability to grow and strengthen their presence on Twitter.
How Does Professional Twitter Work?
Being a professional on Twitter gives you more advantages than a normal Twitter user. If you own a business you can apply for a professional profile on Twitter which will grant you access to exclusive features. Businesses will be approved if they meet a basic set of eligibility criteria.
Features of Twitter Pro
Twitter for professionals has some amazing features that you would love. These features are new ways for creators and brands to grow their audience and make more money at the same time. So, let’s take a look at these amazing features below.
- Super follows: if you have a super follow on your profile you can charge followers who want to receive extra or exclusive content
- Newsletters: here you can set up a mailing list, send out regular content and advertise the subscription link on your Twitter profile
- Ticketed spaces: with this, you can host live audio events on the platform with co-hosts, guest speakers, and Q&A sessions as well.
Finally, if you’re content you valuable and you would like to see more direct returns. With the tip jar feature, users can leave you a tip for insightful 240 characters.
Who can use a Professional Profile?
Not everyone can use a professional profile on Twitter and there are certain eligibility criteria you must have. According to twitter, the feature is aimed at businesses, non-profits, publishers, creators, and anyone who uses the platform for work.
How to Apply for a Professional Profile on Twitter
It is very easy to apply for a Twitter for professionals account. You know the advantages of applying for a professional profile on twitter. So follow these steps to apply.
- First, you will be asked to submit a brief form to confirm your eligibility for a professional profile.
- Then you will need to fill out the form
- Enter your business name
- Enter your business address
- Provide your contact information
- And also indicate your hours of operation
Once you have submitted the application, Twitter will get in touch with you through email to confirm your eligibility. If you are found eligible then you can grow your business with a twitter professional.
How to Enroll in a Pro for Twitter?
In order to enroll in Twitter for professionals, you have to follow the steps below. However, you can do this through your phone or computer.
- First, you have to launch Twitter and click on your menu
- Click on Twitter for professionals
- Tap on Agree and continue
- Select the category that describes your account the best
- Choose whether the account represents a business or a creator
You can also make use of additional tools to customize your Twitter for a professional experience. Also, do not forget to choose the most convenient one you think for your brand or organization.