How do I make a Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment? In the meantime, Standard Chartered Bank is an India-based bank that was established in 1969. It is one of the largest foreign banks in the country with a wide range of benefits. One of its products and services is its Credit Cards.
The Standard Chartered Credit Card offers its users a wide range of benefits. These benefits include Cashback, Rewards, and Travel. However, to continue enjoying the benefits of the card you will need to pay your credit card bills. You can make your Standard Chartered Credit Card online or through your mobile phone.
Standard Chartered Bank offers its customers various ways to make their payments. Some of these methods include the Bill Desk, NEFT, Visa Credit Card, Mobile Phone, etc. For you to make use of any of these methods to make a Payment, you can check out the next outline for steps and guidelines.
How to make a Standard Charted Credit Card Payment
In this section of the article, we will be showing you the various ways to make a Standard Credit Card Payment. Check out the following steps and guidelines below;
Make a Standard Chartered Payment Using BillDesk
With this option, one can pay their credit card bill whenever and wherever they like, from any bank account to their credit card account, in a safe and simple way.
One is automatically forwarded to the bank’s payment portal after choosing their bank, card information, and the amount to be paid, where the transaction is authenticated before being completed. To make use of this method, you can follow the below steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of the Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Desk
- Or click on this link billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/standardchartered/scb_card.jsp
- On the portal, select your Card type
- Enter your Standard Chartered Bank credit card number
- Then, re-enter your Standard Chartered Bank credit card number
- Also, enter the email ID associated with your account
- Enter your active mobile number
- Then, enter your Payment Amount
- Choose your Payment Option from the list
- Lastly, click on Pay Now and follow the on-screen instructions
How to make a Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment using your NEFT
Another way to make a Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card without hassle is through NEFT. You can log in to your account using your online banking credentials. To complete your Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment NEFT, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Net Banking Account using your Username and Password
- Then, hit on the NEFT option close to the Fund Transfer button
- Select Add a Beneficiary icon to add your Standard Chartered credit card as a beneficiary
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Choose the name of your bank as Standard Chartered
- Then, Choose “current” from the list of payee account types.
- Enter your IFSC Code for your Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment which is SCBL0036001
- The branch address to be input is “Standard Chartered, MG Road, Mumbai.”
- After entering the necessary information, select “Confirm.”
- It takes roughly 30 minutes for your Standard Chartered Credit Card to be added as a beneficiary.
- Once this is completed, you can enter the amount to be transferred and complete the transaction.
- After you pay your credit card bill using NEFT, you will be notified and given a tracking registration number to verify the status.
- Finally, once the payment has been credited to your credit card account, you will receive a confirmation via SMS alert.
How to make an SCB Credit Card Payment using a Visa Credit Card
You can also make a Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment using your Visa Credit Card. The customer’s bank account can be used to transfer money to any Indian-issued Visa credit card through this service.
Over 27 million Indians who have Visa credit cards can get money transfers in only three business days. Using Visa Money Transfer could result in a charge from the originating bank.
Make a Bill Payment Using your Mobile Phone
Meanwhile, Standard Chartered Credit Card also allows you to make payments via your mobile number. Using this method you can easily and conveniently make a payment. Visit the official website of Standard Chartered Credit Card where you will find the mobile number. Or click on /www.sc.com/in/bank-with-us/phone-banking/.