How do I pay my Sam’s Club credit card? To keep your credit card in good standing and also avoid late payment penalties you need to pay your Sam’s Club credit card bills. The good news is that there are several ways to make your Sam’s Club credit card payment without hassle. And in this article, we will be discussing the various ways and guidelines to follow.
In the meantime, Sam’s Club is an American-based company that provides its members with exclusive savings and quality merchandise. It is owned and managed by Walmart Inc. Based on research Sam’s Club operates 600 membership stores in the US in 44 states including the U.S Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
However, to enable its members to use its services with ease, Sam’s Club offers a Store credit card and MasterCard issued by Synchrony Bank. With these cards, you can easily track your credit card rewards and also manage your account from anywhere. You can get a $30 statement credit when you sign up for a new account and also make $30 in Sam’s Club for purchases within 30 days.
Other rewards include 5% cash back on gas for the first $6, 000 per year and then 1%. Also, you get a 3% cash back on dining and 1% on other purchases. But you will need to pay your Sam’s Club credit card bills to keep enjoying the benefits and perks offered by the card. Here is everything you need to know about how to pay a Sam’s Club credit card payment.
How to make a Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment
As previously stated, there are several ways to make your Sam’s club cc payment. In this section of the article, we will be highlighting some of the easy and straightforward guides to follow.
Make a Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment Online
If you have an online credit card account with Sam’s Club you can pay your bills online. For users who don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free account online.
You can visit the official website of Sam’s Club credit card to sign up for an account. And if you have an account, check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to make a payment;
- Visit the official website of Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Or click on this link to be directed to the payment portal
- On the website, locate the sign-in icon and click on it
- Log in to your online account
- Once logged in, locate the “Manage and Make Payments” under the Payment tab below the page
- Or you can click on Make Payment from the summary on your account dashboard
- Proceed to choose your payment amount, the date you will like to submit your payment, and the payment source
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines displayed on your screen to complete the payment
How to pay your Sam’s Club Credit Card Bills without logging in to your Account
Synchrony has made it easier for Sam’s Club credit card holders to make a payment online without having to log in or register for an online account. With the Pay as Guest Banking Facility, you conveniently complete your Sam’s Club payment without hassle.
To use this payment option you will need your card number, the last four digits of your SSN, and your billing zip code. Here are the easy ways to follow;
- Visit the official login portal of Sam’s Club Credit Card and click on the Pay as a Guest icon
- Or click on this https://samsclub.syf.com/quickpay/unregisteredstart to visit the website directly
- On the website, you will be prompted to enter your details
- Enter your Card Number, the last four digits of your SSN
- Also, enter your billing Zip Code
- Lastly, click on continue and follow the prompt
Make a Payment via the Sam’s Club Mobile App
Another way to pay your credit card bills is by downloading the Sam’s Club mobile app on your android and iOS device. This app is free to download via your Google Play and App store.
You can use the mobile app to make payments, track your spending, manage and access your account on the go, etc. Once you’ve downloaded the app, here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Open the Sam’s Club mobile app on your iOS or Android device
- At the bottom of your screen, click on More
- Then, choose your Sam’s Club credit card from the list of alternatives
- Tap on Manage Your Credit Card Account from the drop-down menu next to Apply Now
- Proceed to input your Credit Card Login information and details. If your phone has the option you can also configure it to use Facial ID
- Then, hit the “Payments” icon at the top of your screen and then click on Make a Payment
- Or you can click on Make a Payment from the account summary page
- Then, enter or choose your payment method, amount, and date
How to pay your Sam’s Club Bills Offline
If you are not comfortable paying your bills online, you can pay your Sam’s Club bills offline by visiting the company’s store, via mail, or by contacting their customer service team. Here are the steps and guidelines to be aware of.
Complete your Payment in- Store
Meanwhile, you can complete your Sam’s Club payment by visiting any Sam’s Club store around your location. Or visit a Walmart store to complete your payment. Visit https://www.samsclub.com/locator and then use the locator to find the nearest Sam’s Club store around you.
Once you’ve found a store you can book an appointment. On the day of your visitation go along with the verification of your details and then ask a representative for help.
Mail your Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment
Also, you can mail your payment to Sam’s Club. You can write a check or send a money order at least your minimum amount due along with your Sam’s Club credit card account number. Then, place your payment in an envelope.
To mail your payment, check you’re billing statement and on the initial page you will find your card mail address. You can mail your payment to the address on your recent billing statement. Or visit the official website of Sam’s Club credit card online and then sign in to your account to check your billing statement.
Contact Sam’s Club Credit Card Customer Service to Make a Payment
Meanwhile, you can also call or contact Sam’s club credit card customer service team for help and assistance to pay your bills. Using this method may require a charge fee but it isn’t expensive.
To use this method, ensure your card details and information is close as customer service will ask for your details for verifications. You can check out Sam’s Club credit card’s new customer service number by visiting the official website of the company.