What is RBL credit card payment all about? If you are among those who have these questions in their mind, do not worry because you are reading the right article. Here, we’ll walk you through how to make a payment with your RBL credit card. In the meantime, RBL Bank allows its cardholders to make payments at any time convenient for them.
You can use RBL credit cards can be used to make payments both online and also in-store. RBL Bank has a lot of credit cards you can use for payment, from shopping credit cards to popcorn credit cards to monthly treat credit cards, and so on.
The RBL credit card also has benefits you get to enjoy once you start making use of the card. But you need to know that before you are qualified to collect this credit card, you must meet some criteria and must be eligible.
You can also make use of the credit card to do mobile recharges. And also pay at online merchants that accept it. After collecting the card, you will need to do some things like activate the card, set a pin, register for E-statements, and so on.
RBL Credit Card Payment Options
Presently, you can use your RBL credit card to make payments using its online and offline options. These are the ways you can use the RBL credit card to make a payment.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Through NEFT
- Using UPI
- Using the RBL MyCard Mobile App
- Other ways of payment
These are all the ways you can make use of the RBL credit card to make payments anywhere it is accepted, either online or in store.
How to Make a Payment With an RBL Credit Card
Making a payment with the RBL credit card is very simple. Follow all of the steps outlined below.
- Your credit card details must be provided.
- Type in your credit card number and the amount you want to pay.
- Choose the bank you want to use to make the payment.
- You will be directed to the payment interface of the bank you selected.
- Payment should be confirmed.
- Enter your user ID and your password for your bank account.
- Confirm the payment amount.
- You will receive a debit message.
- Your credit card account for RBL will be credited within two days. However, you will be required to make the payment at least 2 working days before the payment is due.
- Receive online confirmation.
- The transaction status of “Success” or “Failure” will be displayed on the transaction acknowledgment screen. In the event of a “failure,” please make a new payment. If you don’t see the success or failure notification, check to see if your bank account has been debited before making another payment.
Once these steps are followed properly, you can make a payment with your RBL credit card using your mobile device or computer.
How to Make Payment Using RBL MyCard Mobile App
To make a payment through the RBL app, you need to download it on your mobile device first. You can download it on the Google Play store or the App Store. You register, making use of your mobile number, email ID, and other information you are asked for.
Access the app by logging in and adding your RBL credit card details, which are in the cards section. Tap on the next icon on your RBL credit card and enter the amount and tap on pay.
RBL Credit Card Login
To make a payment with your RBL credit card, you have to log in to the banking app on your device. The following are the ways you can log in before making a payment.
- Visit the official login website.
- In the username name field, type in your 16-digit credit card number.
- Type in your password and click on the login icon.
You will be immediately redirected to your RBL credit card dashboard where you can enjoy the features and also have an online transaction completed.