Owning a business online, processing online payment transactions have become a big method of making money. If you are ignorant of the best online payment transaction service provider to use, then you need to read through this article. It is set to educate you on one of the largest online money transaction service companies. If you are the type that makes use of online money transfer services, chances are that you might have heard of PayPal. However, it may interest you to know that as a business owner, creating a Paypal account for your business can aid in the growth of your business.
PayPal is the biggest online money transaction service company. PayPal allows you receive online payment when you sign up for a personal account or business account. Signing up for a PayPal business account for your company sets you up for massive opportunities. Also, it allows you to take advantage of the many beneficial features available in the PayPal business account. The most interesting fact is, there is no payment to make when setting up a PayPal business account. Although there are fees to pay to access some of the advance business account features
Why Should I Create a PayPal Business account
There are so many advantages attached to having a PayPal business account. These benefits are open to only business account holders. So if you don’t have a personal account you are allowed to upgrade to a business account so you can enjoy the benefits attached to it. Meanwhile, the benefits which you will come across while you create a PayPal business account are:
- Accept multiple payment methods such as credit cards and mobile phone payment application.
- It allows your customer check out without paypal account.
- You can operate under your business name.
- Perform international transaction effortlessly.
- Allows you create joint account with your employees
- Offer financing options to your customers.
Interestingly, you get to enjoy all of these benefits when you create a PayPal Business Account. It is also very easy to set up with no fee charge and it is open for small and big businesses.
PayPal Business Account Set Up
As aforementioned before, setting up a PayPal business account is free but you have to follow procedures. Also, know that there are some vital documents you will need to possess to be eligible. To set up a PayPal business account;
- Visit the PayPal website on paypal.com/bizsignup/
- Select sign up for free
- Enter your business active email address
- Enter a new password
- You will be provided with an online form to fill about your business like,your first and last name, your business name, your business phone number and your business address.
- Enter your Employee identification number.
- PayPal will send a mail to the email you provided to verify your identity.
- Select confirm and proceed with your business account.
- Provide your payment cards and other financial details
In conclusion, PayPal allows your customers to pay directly into your business account. You are allowed to withdraw your money anytime and allow international payments with 24hours world-class fraud and seller protection.