Password Recovery Facebook – Recover Your Facebook Password
All users on Facebook need a password in other to protect their account and access your account anytime. With the right password and email or phone number you can gain access to the particular Facebook account, however, providing the wrong Facebook password he or she won’t be able to access the Facebook account.
If a password is forgotten you can recover your Facebook password. They are so many passwords you have to remember for all the online accounts you have. As a result, it can be quite easy to forget your Facebook password. Luckily Facebook has a process to recover your password and change to preferred password that you could remember forever.
Password Recovery Facebook Steps
if you can’t remember your Facebook login password instead of losing that Facebook account. There are a couple of ways to recover access to your Facebook account, however, have in mind that Facebook won’t email your password, which rests assured Facebook doesn’t share your information to anyone.
There are different ways of Facebook password recovering, it now depends on what the Facebook users use when creating his or her account. Some Facebook users make use of email address and some make use of phone number, these are some steps on how to reset your password;
- Enter the Facebook URL which is www.facebook.com with your web browser or any internet-connected device.
- On the Facebook click on forgot password option just under the login section.
- Select the option with a registered details link to Facebook account either with a mobile number or email address.
Note: after using the email address or mobile that is registered with your Facebook account, a code will be sent to you via the option that was selected the proceed and verify and reset your password to a new one. After gaining access to your Facebook account if you still notice any suspicious activities, you could change your Facebook password when login.
How to Reset Facebook Password
- Login to your Facebook account either on your web browser or mobile app
- Click on the last icon at the top right section and click on settings.
- At left section click on security
- Click on edit icon and next to change your password.
- Type your current password and new password a and click save changes.
This step could be taken after resetting your Facebook password because this stage of password change options needs your old password.