How do I make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment Online? No doubt, Old Navy is one of the top stores in the United States where you can shop for trendy, affordable, and casual clothing and accessories. It is owned and managed by Gap Inc which happens to be a multinational company in the US.
But in order to enable its customers to shop for items with ease, the company partners with Synchrony Bank to issue its customers a Credit Card. With your Old Navy Credit Card, you for items at Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Hill City, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory. It offers you a wide range of benefits and rewards.
You can get a 5 point for every dollar spent on Gap Inc while using your card. In addition, the Navy Credit Card offers a zero annual fee, zero membership fee, and a 30% discount initial rewards bonus. But just like other credit cards, you will have to pay your credit card bills to continue enjoying the benefits.
Also, completing your Old Navy Credit Card Payment on time can increase your credit score. There are several ways you can pay your bills. Check out the next outline for everything you need to know.
How can I Pay My Old Navy Credit Card Bills?
Meanwhile, cardholders at Old Navy can complete online payments through the store’s website or the Old Navy credit card application. You can also pay your Old Navy card bills via mail or phone.
Using any of these methods, you can easily pay your bills. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to make a payment using any of these methods.
Complete your Old Navy Bill Payment Online
For you to complete your Old Navy Credit Card Payment online, you must first register for an online account with the service. You can visit their official registration page.
And if you already have an account, you can simply log in to your Old Navy Credit Card Account and then complete your payment. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official Login page of the Old Navy Credit Card Page
- Or click on this link https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/
- On the login page, enter your User ID and Password
- Once you’ve login to your Old Navy Credit Card Account
- Locate the Payment icon on the dashboard and click on it
- Select a Payment method and follow the on-screen instruction to complete your online payment
How to make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment without Logging into your Account
Without having to sign in to your Old Navy Credit Card account, you can conveniently pay your bills as a Guest. Once you visit the official website of Oldnavy credit card sign-in page, you will find the Pay as Guest icon. Follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of the Old Navy Sign in page
- Or click on https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/
- At the top of the login page, click on the Pay as a Guest icon
- This will redirect you to the payment page where you will be prompted to enter your details
- Enter your correct card number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Also, enter your billing Zip Code
- Lastly, to finalize the payment using your bank account, follow the directions on the page
Use the Old Navy Credit Card Mobile App to make a Payment
Also, you can make your credit card payment by downloading the Mobile app on your iOS Or Android device via Google Play or App Store. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Firstly, open the Old Navy Credit Card App on your iOS or Android
- Sign in to your Old Navy Credit Card Account using your User ID and Password
- Once logged in, locate the wallet section and click on Pay Bills
- Click on the Payment icon and enter the required information
- Then, follow the prompts to show on your screen to complete the process
Complete your Old Navy Credit Card Payment via Mail
Aside from the above methods, you can also make a Credit Card Payment via your Mail. You can either send a check or money order via mail along with your details. Your details include your Account number. Check out the Old Navy Credit Card Page online to find their Mail address.
How to Contact Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Phone to make a Payment
Meanwhile, Synchrony Bank also supports Old Navy credit card payments over the phone. You can find their mobile number via their official website and their mobile app.
Locate the help center to discover their new mobile number. Note that; when processing a payment using live service or requesting a prompt phone payment, a fee may apply.