Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 Online Application & Requirements
Nigerian Navy, a section of the Nigerian Armed Forces has finally scheduled its recruitment process. This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy has enabled its portal for 2017/2018 Recruitment Exercise. The online registration has since started on Saturday, 1st July 2017.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 is presently open to all Nigerians seeking the Nigerian Navy Ratings Cadre. Interested persons can proceed to apply, complete and print the Nigerian Navy application form online. Deadline for this online registration has been set to be on Tuesday, 31st July 2017.
Nigerian Navy 2017/2018 Recruitment Requirements
Applicants are advised to go through the Entry Requirements and Guidelines for each of its rating categories before proceeding with the registration. Highlights of recruitments are stated as follow:
- All prospective applicants are expected to have any of these enlisted educational qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE)
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds
- The Nigerian Certificate in Education (C.E.)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in any of the listed qualifications (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- The age limit for applicants is between 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
- For applicants with higher qualifications like NCE and OND, the acceptable age limit is between 24-26 years
- Only the applicants that are single will be accepted.
- All prospective applicants should note that they must be Nigerians by birth before they can apply.
- All prospective applicants, before they are admitted, must provide a print out of a “Consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
- Person(s) with higher educational/professional qualifications such as HND, B.Sc., and others are not to apply.
- Any person who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges is not eligible to apply.
From The Nigerian Navy Management
Please, all applicants are to note that The Nigerian Navy representatives warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
Documents Required for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018
The following documents will be required of all prospective applicants at the recruitment center.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials. These include Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- The completed application form that was submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
How to Apply For 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Online
After you must have gone through the above-listed entry requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment, you can proceed with an online application on the Nigerian Navy official website. The following simple steps will guide you on how to apply for 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment online.
- Interested candidates should visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com or click this link to register.
- Click on ‘Register as a new user’.
- Enter your email address (this will be used as your username when next you want to log into your account) and password.
- Confirm password and tap the Register box.
- Proceed to complete the Application form.
- Save the form.
You can log in at any time before the application closes to make changes to your saved application form. Be sure to review your data carefully before submitting. When you are sure all details are in place, you can then submit. Make sure you submit your application for Nigerian Navy Recruitment. On submission, you are to print out the completed application
Note that changes will not be allowed after submission. All applicants are expected to apply once to avoid disqualification. The Nigerian Navy online application form is totally free. So if anyone demands that you pay him/her so that you will be shortlisted, disregard or report such person to the proper authority. Successful candidates who pass its aptitude test will be shortlisted only by the Nigerian Navy. Stay in touch as we promise to bring more about Nigerian Navy Recruitment.