Hey there! Have you been wondering how to access Netflix games? Good news! In today’s review, we will be discussing Netflix games. In the meantime, Netflix is not just a giant movie, TV series, and show streaming platform. On this platform, you can also access a wide range of games from diverse categories and genres. From action, adventure, card games, role-playing, strategy, and many more, you will find a fun and interesting game to play on the platform.
What’s more, you can access games on this platform for free, with no ads or in-app purchases. Games on Netflix are included in your membership, which makes them free to access. You can download games from the app or websites on your Android phone and tablet, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In addition, Netflix games are easy to play across all your devices. Plus, games on Netflix are of high quality, and games are arranged in an orderly manner to enable you to navigate the site with ease. Check out the next outline for the categories of games on the site.
Categories of Games on Netflix
There is a wide range of games on Netflix; however, these games are arranged in various categories. Currently, you can access more than 50 exclusive mobile games on Netflix. Below are some of the categories of games on the site:
- Role- Playing
You will find fun, interesting, and educational games to play on the site while using the above-listed categories. Check out the next outline for some of the top games on the website to look out for.
20 Best Games on Netflix in 2023
In this section of the article, we’ve carefully outlined some of the best and top games on Netflix to play. Below are our top picks:
- Asphalt Xtreme
- Desta: The Memories Between
- Bowling Ballers
- Into the Breach
- Lucky Luna
- Krispee Street
- Wonderputt Forever
- Reigns: Three Kingdoms
- Wild Things: Animal Adventures
- Hello Kitty and Friends: Happiness Parade
- Valiant Hearts: Coming Home
- Into the Dead 2: Unleashed
- Scriptic: Crime Stories
- Dragon Up
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Stranger Things: 1984
- Twelve Minutes
- SpongeBob: Get Cooking
What are the Credentials Needed to Access Netflix Games?
To successfully play games on Netflix, you will need certain credentials, and in this section of the article, these credentials will be enumerated. Check out the list below:
- A compatible device: an Android phone or tablet running Android 8.0 or later OR an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 15 or later.
- An active Netflix subscription. If you don’t have a membership account, you will have to purchase one before you can access this feature.
- Also, a strong and stable internet connection is needed.
- Lastly, large storage space on your device
Once you have the above-listed credentials, you can follow the steps and guidelines listed in the next section of the article to find and install games on Netflix.
How to Find and Install Games on Netflix on Your Android Phone or Tablet
You can either play and install games on Netflix on your Android device or tablet using the mobile app or from your Google Play store. Steps and guidelines to follow will be listed below.
From the Netflix App
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or tablet device.
- On the homepage, swipe down to find the mobile games row or tap the Games tab. Note: If you can’t find the Game tab on your device, you will have to update your Netflix app to the latest version.
- Next, click on the game and tap Get Game.” The Play Store will automatically open.
- Then, click on Install.” Note: Based on the game and your device settings, a permissions screen may pop up. Click on ACCEPT.
- The game will download on your device and once downloaded, click OPEN.
- Once a game is installed, you will find it under the mobile games row in the Netflix app. Also, you will find it on your device’s home screen.
- Finally, select a profile and start playing.
From the Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android or tablet device.
- Next, search for the game by name or check out the available Netflix games.
- Then, choose the game from the search results and click on “install.”
- Note: A permission screen may pop up on your screen. In this case, click on Accept.
- Now, the game will be downloaded onto your device. Click on open once completed.
- If prompted, click Continue and then log in to your Netflix account.
- Finally, select your Netflix profile and start playing.
How to Find and Install Games on Netflix on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
You can also find and install games on Netflix on your iOS device from the app and through your App Store. The steps and guidelines to follow will be outlined below:
From the Netflix App
- Open the Netflix app on your device and swipe down to find the Games row.
- Click on the game and click on Get Game.” The app store will open.
- Choose to GET OR tap the CLOUD icon.
- Next, the game will be downloaded and installed on your device. Once completed, click on open.
- Launch the game and tap the profile icon in the game to change your profile and start playing.
From the App Store
- On your iOS device, open the app store and search for the game by name.
- Next, select the game from the search result and tap on “Get.” Or tab the CLOUD icon.
- The game will immediately start downloading on your device. Once completed, click Open.
- You will be prompted to log in to your account using your details.
- Once logged in, click on your profile and start playing.
There you have it. The above steps and guidelines are easy and simple ways to find and install games on Netflix on an Android or iOS device. NOTE: Games are currently not available in Kids’ profiles, and games may not appear in a profile if the profile maturity setting is set below the maturity rating of the game or if your device is not compatible with the game.