Are you a Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card holder and you’re searching for easy ways to pay your bills? Well, in this article, we will be discussing the various ways on how to make a “Kotak credit card payment”. Meanwhile, Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the popular financial institutions in India. The financial institution offers a plethora of banking and financial services including credit cards.
The Kotak credit card is designed to offer you exclusive benefits and discounts. You can get the best-in-class rewards, attractive EMI offers, and more. Whether you are using your credit card to shop, travel, or Dine and watch movies, you will get access to amazing rewards and benefits.
For instance, the Kotak White Reserve credit card allows you get access to exclusive events and experiences, Limitless global airport lounge, etc. But you must pay your credit card bills to continue accessing the benefits of the card.
Also, paying your credit card bills can help you grow your credit score, and save you from incurring a late payment penalty among others. For you to pay your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card payment there are several options to choose from. Here is everything you need to know.
How to make a Kotak Bank Credit Card Payment
There are several ways to make your Kotak Bank credit card payment and they include; Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Webpay, Visa Payment, Neft/IMPS, Cheque, and Cash Payment. To make use of any of these options, check out the instructions and steps below.
Kotak Credit Card Payment using Net Banking
If you have a Net Banking Account with Kotak, you can use this banking facility to complete your credit card payment.
And if you don’t yet have an account, you can create an account by visiting any of their branches around your region or country. Then, you can follow the steps and guidelines below,
- Visit the official website of Kotak Credit Card Payment Portal Online
- Locate the Pay with Net Banking Icon and click on it
- Or click on this link https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Login to your Kotak Net Banking account using your Username or Card ID and Password
- Once logged in, click on Pay Now or Make Payment in credit cards
- Then, carefully follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
Note that; your payment will be credited after 24 hours to your Kotak.com credit card online account.
Pay your Bills using Kotak Mobile Banking App
You can also pay your credit card bills using the Kotak Mobile banking app on your android or iOS device. if you don’t have the app, you can download the app from your Google Play or App store. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow the steps below;
- Open the Kotak Mobile Banking App on your device
- Click on the Login icon and login into your Kotak Credit Card Account
- Or locate the signup icon to create an online account
- Once you’ve logged in or created an account, locate the payment icon
- Hit the Pay icon and then enter your payment information and amount
- Lastly, confirm your payment and then click on Pay
You will instantly get a confirmation showing that your payment has been approved and accepted.
How to use Kotak.com Mobile Banking to make a Payment
If you cannot download the app on your mobile. You can conveniently make a payment via the kotak.com mobile banking page. Also, you can make use of this option to check your account statement. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit Kotak Credit Card Payment Portal
- Locate the mobile banking payment icon and tap on it
- Or click on this link https://kapps.kotak.com/CCPreLogin/Statement/statement
- On the page, you will be prompted to enter your details
- Enter the mobile number connected to your account
- Also, enter your date of birth
- Or you can enter your CRN
- Then, click on SEND OTP
- A Verification code will be sent to your mobile phone
- Lastly, enter the code and follow the prompt
How to Make a Kotak Credit Card Payment using other Bank Accounts
Meanwhile, Kotak also accepts credit card payments using other bank accounts. Under this payment, there are several options to try out. Check out the list below and the steps on how to use them.
Kotak Credit Card Bill Desk Payment/ WebPay
Also, you can make your Kotak.com payment using the web pay or Bill Desk banking facility. This option is quite easy and convenient to make use of. Plus, you don’t need to sign in to your account to use this option.
However, you will need your Kotak Card No, associated email address, and mobile number. If you have this, you can follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Visit the official website of Kotak Web pay or Bill Desk Payment Portal
- Or click on this link https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/kotakcard/kotak_card.jsp
- On the page, enter your Kotak Card Number( 16 digits)
- Enter the Card No Again for confirmation
- Then, proceed to enter the email address and mobile number connected to your account
- Enter your payment amount
- Then, select your bank from the options
- Lastly, click on webPAY Now and follow the prompt
Pay your Kotak Bills using Visa Payment
You can also make use of the visa payment option to pay your Kotak.com credit card bills. Using this method is quite easy; simply follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Sign in to your Internet Banking Account
- Then, select Bill Pay
- You will be required to enter your Card Details
- Enter your correct card details and information
- Lastly, click on Pay after confirming your details
Note that; using your Visa Card to make a Kotak payment will be reflected only after 2 to 3 working days.
How to Pay your Kotak Bills Using NEFT/IMPS
Another way to pay your credit card bills is using the NEFT/IMPS option. This option is also easy to make use of. Just follow the steps and guidelines provided below;
- From your non -Kotak Bank page, select Fund Transfer once logged in
- Then, sign up Kotak credit card as Payee
- Proceed to enter the following information and details
- Payee Name: Your Full Name
- Select Destination Bank: Kotak Bank
- Bank Address: Main Branch Mumbai
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000958
- Lastly Payee Account Number: Input your 16 Kotak credit card number as shown on your card
Once the following steps and guidelines have been followed, you will get a confirmation message within 24 hours to your account.
Kotak Credit Card Payment using Cash/ Cheque
Lastly, you can make a Kotak credit card payment with Cash or cheque.
Payment with cash
To make a payment using cash, visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch in your country. Then, deposit the cash to pay your bills over the card. You will get a confirmation within 24 hours but you will be charged INR 100 plus GST.
Then, to make a payment using a cheque, you will also need to locate the nearest Kotak Bank ATM dropboxes to drop your Cheque. Your cheque will then be payable to the Kotak Mahindra Bank Card A/C along with your 16-digit credit card number.
Note that; you will get a confirmation within 5 business days and only Local cheques are accepted. You can use the Kotak Store Locator to find the nearest ATM and branch around your country or region.