The ICICI Bank was founded in the year 1955 and became what it is today due to the evolution of internet banking. ICICI bank has been among the first rank of supreme and efficient services since the beginning of its reign. And its main objective was to create a development financial institution for providing medium-term and long-term project financing to Indian businesses. This bank is famously known for its impeccable financial services to a large number of business institutes. And for gradually promoting their success by offering their financial assistance.
The introduction of Internet banking has most definitely been nothing more than stress relief. In the case of the ICICI Bank, it has made banking way easier and faster than its usual process. The ICICI internet banking aids you with the banking process without you having to actually go to the bank. It helps you to carry out a wide variety of banking transactions. Also, it helps you access an amazing range of their unique features. With the ICICI internet banking coming through as a solution for all, you don’t have to worry about any unwanted delays and you can now say goodbye to long queues.
You can also solve any issues with your bank quite easier without going to the bank and spending long hours standing in the queue. With the process of internet banking with ICICI bank, you can do anything, anywhere you want and anytime you want. Join the community of people using the ICICI bank and internet banking and it can be assured that peace of mind is all you will get.
Features of ICICI Internet Banking?
ICICI internet banking platform offers you a supreme list of their most unique features and functions that enable you to carry out a flurry of banking activities from the easy comfort of your home, your office, or wherever you are. Here are some of the best features you get to enjoy when you join the ICICI internet banking platform:
- Balance details of all Bank accounts
- Account details of all Bank accounts
- Viewing of Mini statement
- E-statements over E-mail
- Reward points
- Enrolling for National pension system
- Enrolling for corporate NPS
- Account summary
- UPI Pull funds
- Virtual Debit card
- E-statements: Bank Accounts, Credit card and so on
- Adding funds from other banks using UPI
How Do I Register for ICICI Internet Banking Services?
Here are the following steps that you should follow if you want to register for the ICICI internet banking services:
- Visit the official website of the ICICI net banking portal at https://www.icicibank.com/
- Click the Login button you will see next to the Personal Banking
- Click on ‘Get User ID’ to start the sign-up process
- A new page appears where you have to click the ‘Click Here to Proceed’
- Enter the bank account number and the mobile number registered with the account before clicking ‘Go’
- The system will automatically generate a user ID for your account and display on the screen
- Next, you visit the login page again and click on ‘Generate Password’
- In the next screen, click the button labeled ‘Click here to proceed’
- Enter the user ID and click on ‘Go’
- Input the phone number that is registered with the account to receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile so that the system will generate a password for you to access the internet banking services.
Now that all that is completed, you can now proceed with using the ICICI internet banking and making online banking very easy for you to use.