The advent of credit cards has made it possible for individuals and business owners to shop for items online conveniently and without hassle. Every financial institution offers its customers a credit card, and Humm is no exception. With your Humm Credit Card, you can conveniently shop for items online and pay immediately, or pay for items later with zero monthly fees, etc.
If you haven’t heard of the Humm Credit Card, you can read through this write-up for everything you need to know about the card. You will learn how to apply for the card, how to log in, the benefits you stand to enjoy, and more.
Humm is an Australian Fintech company that has been in existence for over 30 years with a wide range of financial services and products such as Pay Later, Business Financing, and Credit Cards. It was formerly known as FlexiGroup.
Meanwhile, the Humm credit card stands out as being one of the most popular services and products offered by the company. And this card is known as the Humm90 MasterCard. Humm90 MasterCard offers one of the longest interest-free periods and it comes with amazing and top-notch features.
It is safe and secure to make use of this card, plus cardholders have the opportunity to contact their customer service team 24/7 for assistance and general inquiries.
Benefits of Humm 90 MasterCard?
There are several benefits that come with having a Humm 90 Mastercard. Here are some of the benefits that come with this credit card:
- Access to a variety of flexible interest options, including short and long-term.
- Save up interest on your purchases.
- Activate and manage your credit card through your smartphone.
- Get up to 110 days interest-free on online and in-store purchases completed with your Humm Credit Card.
- It is globally accepted, allowing you to shop for items overseas.
- No foreign transaction fee is charged.
- Enjoy weekly cashback offered by partnered brands.
You can enjoy the above-listed benefits and more once you apply for a credit card with www.humm.com. However, there are certain criteria and requirements needed to successfully apply for a card with the company. You can check out the next outline for the necessary criteria and information you must have.
Application Requirements and Eligibility for a Humm Credit Card
Although anyone can apply for a Humm90 MasterCard, you will need to meet the following criteria to get started. Below are the criteria needed:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a stable income of at least $25,000.
- You must be an Australian citizen or be a permanent Australian resident.
- Contact details, such as your mobile number and email address.
- Proof of identification, including your Medicare Card and Australian passport or driver’s license, is required.
- Recent Bank Statement to verify your income details.
- Have a clear credit file.
Once you have the above-listed credentials and information, you can apply for a credit card with Humm. You can either visit their official website to apply for a card using your required information or download the app on your device to get started.
Note that after you apply for a credit card with the company, you will get a response within 60 seconds. If you get approved, you can proceed to set up your digital card and use it right away. You will also get an e-mail after five to seven working days.
How do I Activate My Humm Credit Card?
You can activate your Humm credit card by downloading the app or by visiting the official website of Humm90. Once you have downloaded and installed the app or you are on the official homepage, you will need to log in with your credit card to successfully activate your card. Here are the steps and guidelines you will need to follow:
- Visit the Humm90 login page.
- Or download and install the Humm Online Banking App for Android and iOS users.
- Locate the Login icon and tap on it.
- Select the account you would like to log in to.
- If you are a customer, click on the customer sign-in page.
- And if you are a retailer, tap on the retailer login icon.
- Enter your correct login information and then tap on login.
- Once you have successfully signed in to your account, tap on the Activation icon.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
After activating your credit card, you can proceed to use your card to shop for items online. Alternatively, you can activate your Humm credit card by calling 1300 115 533 for help.
Humm Credit Card Customer service Number
If you need to make general inquiries, you can call 1300 115 533 on weekdays from 9 AM to 7 PM and on weekends from 9 AM to 6 PM. If you are overseas, you can call +61 2 8905 2904 within the same time frame, but charges may apply. Cardholders who have lost or misplaced their credit cards should call 1300 115 533 or +61 2 8905 2904 if you are overseas, to get their cards blocked immediately.