Is it possible for me to transfer WhatsApp from my old Android phone to my new Apple iPhone? YES! It has finally been announced by Apple and WhatsApp. That it is possible to transfer your Whatsapp data from your Android phone to your iPhone. There are also different ways you can actually process this. However, in this article, I will be enlightening you on how to go about that.
So, I implore you to read through to be enlightened. And worry no more about losing your data and information on your WhatsApp when trying to switch from an Android device to an Apple device.
What’s the Best Tool for WhatsApp Transfer?
The table below will show you the best platform/method, a standard user can use to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone:
|Tools||Move to iOS||Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer||Chatrans|
|Platform||Mobile-based application||A desktop-based all-in-one tool||Desktop-enabled web app||Desktop, browser, and app|
|Factory reset||Needed||No needed||No needed||No needed|
|Overwrite original data||Will||Won’t||Won’t||Won’t|
As shown in the table above, Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer is the best option for you to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. If you can’t use the Mobitrix Whatsapp Transfer, you can try out others. With this already noted, let’s explore some easy steps on how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone below.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Using Mobitrix
A pro software called Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer is the best solution for transferring WhatsApp from Android phones to iPhones. Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer is capable of transferring over two (2) million WhatsApp messages from Android phones to iPhones. If you have never used this before, you then would be wondering how to go about it. So, here is a simple guide you can follow below to easily and seamlessly transfer your data;
- Launch Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer.
- Then click on the “Transfer” icon.
- Connect your Android phone and iPhone to the PC and Click Transfer.
- Backup chats locally by Going to WhatsApp Settings.
- Download the WhatsApp developer version on your Android device. Log in and tap Restore.
- Your messages then will be copied on your computer which will now be transferred by Mobitrix to your iPhone.
- With that, your messages will be transferred successfully to your iPhone.
Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone Using Google Drive Backup
Aside from using the Mobitrix WhatsApp transfer to transfer your WhatsApp data. You can also use your Google Drive Backup. And you can do it through Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer. By following the steps below, you will be able to use your Google Drive Backup to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone:
- Click on the “Backup” icon.
- Then select Backup via google drive.
- Log into your Google Drive.
- Select the backup history you need. Click Continue, and your Google Drive WhatsApp data will be downloaded to the computer right away.
- Enter your Country Code and Phone Number. Hit Verify.
- Once you have finished downloading it, tap on the “Restore Now” button.
- Then with a cable, connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Right-click your backup file.
- Then tap on Restore to phone and click iPhone.
- With that, all your chats will be restored to your iPhone.
With the above-listed steps, you should be able to successfully transfer your WhatsApp data from your Android phone to your iPhone seamlessly and without hassle. And keep in mind that, the speed depends on the weight of what you are transferring.
Transfer WhatsApp Via Chatrans
Using Chatrans is another way you can transfer your WhatsApp from your Android to your iPhone. One unique thing about this app is that it supports transferring WhatsApp chat and media files no matter the version of Android or iPhone you are using. So, do you prefer Chatrans? If yes, here is how to go about it below;
- Launch Chatrans. Tap START.
- Select a WhatsApp version. Tap Android to iPhone.
- Back up your WhatsApp data as instructed. Click Next.
- Enter your phone number for WhatsApp.
- Connect your Android and iOS device with an OTG/USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Tap Transfer Now on Chatrans.
- Once the transfer is done, your iPhone will restart immediately.
Then you can now check your phone to see if your data from your previous phone’s WhatsApp has been transferred successfully to your iPhone.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Using Email
Aside from the above-given ways by which you can transfer your data from your Android phone to your iPhone, you can also make the transfer using your Email. The only problem with this one is that compared to others, it is slower. But it is also very easy. However, if you prefer this method, here is how to go about it below;
- Launch WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to Settings and choose Chats settings.
- Click on “Chat History” to see your chat history.
- Tap on Export Chat to export WhatsApp chats.
- On the redirected page, you will be required to choose a contact whose chat history you want to send.
- Choose a contact.
- And after that click on Email (or Gmail, if you use it).
- This is to transfer the entire chat history to your selected email address.
- Open the inbox of the email account you sent your chat history to your iPhone.
- With that you should be able to view your WhatsApp data on your iOS device.
In conclusion; for individuals that want to know how to transfer WhatsApp from an Android phone to iPhone, you can follow the guidelines above to make it a success. The steps will guild you and make it very easy for you to transfer from Android to iPhone.