What is AOL mail? A lot of people right now have one or two emails on their devices. But AOL is probably not one of them. How to retrieve AOL Mail can only be done when you have an account with AOL. Well if you don’t know what mail AOL is all about then you are in the right place.
How to Retrieve AOL Mail
AOL mail is a tool that gives you a personalized email experience to connect with your friends and family. We all need an easy way to connect with our loved ones when they are far away from us. All thanks to AOL mail you can do all that with just your device. However, if you haven’t signed up for AOL mails on your device then you are certainly missing out.
However, if you are connected to the internet through someone other than AOL, then you can still reap the benefits of your mail and your settings for as long as you want with no cost at all. Also, the AOL mail website can be accessed on any device of your choice. If you are visiting the site to retrieve the AOL mail you mistakenly deleted then that’s not a problem.
Is AOL free?
Of course, AOL mail is free for everyone, and if you are already connected to the internet and do not use AOL dial-up. Not to worry you can still access AOL software, email, and several other services free of charge. With this platform, you can be protected from spam, unknown viruses, and pop-ups attached to emails.
How do I sign-up for AOL mail?
It is very easy to sign-up for an AOL mail account and once you sign-up the question of How to retrieve AOL Mail will be sorted out. Now follow these steps to create an account
- First, you have to visit the official website using your device https://www.aol.com
- Once you get to the main page click on the Login/join button on the left side of the page.
- Under the Login page, click on create account
- You will be taken straight to the sign-up page
- Once you get there, enter your first name and last name
- Your email address will also be required
- Create a unique password and enter it into the space provided
- Enter your mobile phone number after that
- Type in your date of birth and Gender then Click Continue
Once you click on Continue follow the remaining instructions to complete your registration process.
How do I sign into my AOL Mail Account?
You are very close to finding out How to retrieve AOL Mail so if you are finding it difficult to assess your account after registration just follow these steps below.
- As usual, you have first visited the official website https://www.aol.com
- Once you get to the main page just click on the Login/join button
- You will be taken to the login page straight away
- Enter your email address or phone number you used during registration
- After that click on Next under the login page
Now you have been given full access to your AOL mail account where you can send and receive messages. Aside from this, you can also get news about the latest happenings, you can watch sports, play games and many more. The search engine on the website can make your stay on the website easier.
How Do I Recover my AOL Email?
There are various ways how to retrieve AOL mail using your device. Well if you accidentally deleted an Email in your AOL mail or you lost a very important email from your client, friends, or family. Do not panic just follow these steps and you can retrieve them all. However, I will strongly advise that you make use of data recovery software to make the process convenient and successful.
- Open AOL and click Trash in the left panel
- Once you have done that select the email you want to restore
- After that click, the drop-down button beside “More”, click “Move to” and then you can put the restored email to any place you want.
Lastly, if your deleted emails on AOL have been more than 7 days or you have permanently deleted the emails from the Trash folder just follow the AOL email recovery method. Mistakes like this happen frequently but it is not difficult to retrieve a mistakenly deleted email from AOL.