how to reset Fitbit, in case you find out that your Fitbit activity isn’t syncing with your mobile phone. Or perhaps it’s not tracking your activities the way it should and other issues. Some time, your Fitbit might experience some difficult, there are certain application that can help you resolve such issue. That’s why we will show you to how to reset your Fitbit to resolve those problem.
You need to understand the process on how to reset Fitbit and return to the normal default factory settings actually on the Fitbit devices you’re using. In most devices, you might not come across the factory reset option. However, you can find out the various reset option you can use to reset your Fitbit.
How to Reset Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Flex 2
For to reset Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Flex 2, there are certain requirement needed which includes providing a paperclip, flex charger, computer and also a working USB. Once you’ve the following already, you can turn on your PC and then bend the paperclip to form an S shape. Afterward, you can:
- Removes the pebble from the Fitbit.
- Then, plus the pebble to the charging cable.
- Next, connect the charger to your PC USB port.
- Find a small black home in the pebble.
- Afterward, you can put the S shape paperclip in the black hole.
- Then, you need to press and hour for it for about 3 seconds.
Finally, you can then remove the paperclip and the Fitbit will turn on. Then, You can now move to the reset process of resetting the Fitbit. Moreover, besides from this step, another option in which you can also try out is shown below.
Step to Reset Fitbit Charge and Charge HR
The step to reset Fitbit charge and charge HR is quite different just as I mentioned earlier. However, the requirement is similar to the step above, all you need to provide includes your Fitbit device, charging cable, and also a USB port.
- First, you need to connect the charger cable to Fitbit and connect to a power source on the USB port.
- Take any of the available buttons on Fitbit and hold it down for two seconds.
- Without removing your hand from the button, you can remove the device from the charging cable.
- Next, you need to keep holding the button for 7 seconds.
- Afterward, you need to remove your hand from the button and then press the button again and hold.
- When the word “ALT” display and the screen flash, remove your hand from the button.
- Then, press the button again and wait until you feel a vibration.
- Once you feel the vibration, you can remove your hand.
- Again, press the button and wait until you see the word “Error”.
- Let go of the button once you see the Error message.
- Again, press the button and let go of the button of you see the word “Erase”.
Finally, the device will automatically turn off and you can then turn on the device back again. For other series of Fitbit devices, you can visit the help center to see more solation on how to restart your Fitbit device with ease.