How do I make a payment on my Lane Bryant credit card? In today’s article, we will be discussing easy ways to make a quick and secure payment using your www.lanebryant.com credit card. In the meantime, the Lane Bryant credit card is a store card issued by Comenity. This credit card offers a wide range of attractive perks and benefits.
While shopping with your card from these stores, you must learn how to make a payment. Whether you are a new or existing Lane Bryant credit card holder you must always pay your bills on time. You can pay your bills online, via mail, over the phone, etc. Here is everything you need to know.
How do I make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment?
In this section of the article, we will be discussing the steps and guidelines on how to make a payment using your Lane Bryant card. Check out the steps and guidelines provided below this article.
Make a Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment Online
Making your Lane Bryant credit card payment online is easy and secure. However, to use this option you must have registered for an online account with the store.
Once you’ve signed up for an account you can log in to make a payment and access other services offered by the store card. Here are the steps and guidelines on how to make a payment online;
- Visit the official website of Lane Bryant credit card website
- Or tap on this link https://c.comenity.net/ac/lanebryant/public/home
- Click on the sign-in icon on the page and enter your User ID and Password
- After signing in to your account, locate the payment center at your account homepage
- Enter your credit card account number, bank account number, bank routing number, and other required details
- Lastly, follow on-screen steps and guidelines to complete the process
How to make a Lane Bryant Credit Card without Logging In to your Account
If you don’t have a Lane Bryant credit card account or you already have an account, you can also make a payment online by using the Easypay feature developed by Comenity Bank.
This feature is designed to enable users to pay their bills online without having to sign up or log in to their accounts. To use this feature, you need your credit card account number, Zip code, and SSN number. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow when using Comenity Lane Bryant Easypay facility;
- Go to the official website of Comenity Lane Bryant website by clicking Here
- Or visit the official homepage of the platform and tap on EasyPay
- On the website, you will be required to enter your details and information
- Enter your credit card account number, Zip Code or Postal Code
- Also, select your identification type
- Then, enter the last four digits of your SSN
- Lastly, click on FIND MY Account and follow the prompt displayed on your screen
Mail your Lane Bryant Credit Card Payment
If you prefer the old method of paying bills, you can quickly pay your online bills by mailing a payment to Lane Bryant. You can either mail a money order or check to their official mail address.
To find your mail address, check your monthly bill statement and on the initial page, you will find the address. Or you can visit the official website of Lane Bryant to find their payment address.
How to Contact Lane Bryant Credit Card Customer Support Team
You can also pay your credit card bills offline by contacting their customer service team. Once you’ve contacted a rep, your credit card information and details will be required to start the payment process. This information will be required to verify your account. The information needed includes; your credit card number, your bank account number, and your routing number.
Their services are available from Mondays to Saturdays from 8 am to 9:30 pm ET. Visit the official help page of Lane Bryant @ https://c.comenity.net/ac/lanebryant/public/help/sign-in and at the bottom of the page, you will find their customer care numbers.