If you already have an online banking account with Lloyds, you can conveniently login to your account using your correct information and details. It won’t even take a minute to log into your Lloyds Online Banking account because the steps and guidelines to follow are easy to understand.
If you aren’t aware of these steps and guidelines, in this review, step-by-step guidelines on how to log in to your Lloyds Online Banking account will be discussed. You’ll also learn how to regain or recover your sign-in credentials if you can’t access your account because you used an erroneous username or password.
Meanwhile, Lloyds Bank PLC, founded in 1765, is a British retail and commercial banking organization with over a million customers worldwide. The financial organization provides a diverse range of services and products, including checking accounts, credit cards, wealth management, and loans, among others.
In addition, Lloyds allows you to manage and access all your accounts online as well as contact their customer service team for help. Customers and account holders can access their Lloyds Online Banking Account by using their device’s web browser to navigate to the official login page.
Or you can download and install the Lloyds Mobile Banking App on your Android or iOS device to get started. You can check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to log in to your Lloyds Online Banking Account.
How to Login to Your Lloyds Online Banking Account Via Your Computer
To log in to your account online, you will need a computer device with a web browser. You will also need a stable internet connection as well as your online banking login credentials, including your User ID and Password. Here are the steps and guidelines you will have to follow:
- Launch your computer’s web browser.
- Visit the official Llyods Bank Online Banking sign-in page.
- On the homepage, click on the “Log On” icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your login information.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Then, tap on continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
Assuming your Lloyds.com online banking information and details are accurate, you will automatically be logged in to your account where you can conveniently manage and access your account. Note: make sure not to tick on the “Remember my User ID” icon if you are making use of a public or shared computer.
How to Login to your Lloyds Online Banking Account Via the App
To begin with, go to Google Play or the App Store and download and install the Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking App on your smartphone. After downloading and installing the app, you can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Open the Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking App on your device.
- Locate the Online Banking Sign-in icon and click on it.
- Enter your Online Banking User ID.
- Also, enter your password.
- Lastly, click on Continue and follow the prompts.
Your login information and details will be verified, and if they are correct, you will be granted access to your account immediately.
How to Recover your Lloyds Online Banking Password and User ID
Meanwhile, entering the wrong password or user ID might hinder you from accessing your account. Therefore, you will need to learn how to recover and retrieve your Lloyds Account User ID and Password. Follow the steps and guidelines below this write-up.
Reset or Change Your Lloyds Password
- Visit the official sign-in page of Lloyds Online Banking.
- Scroll down the page and tap on “Forgotten your Logon details?”
- On the next page, tap on Change your Password and click on Continue.
- Enter your User ID, first name, and last name.
- Also, enter your date of birth details and tap on Continue.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions to reset or change your Lloyds account password.
Recover Your User ID
- Go to Lloydsbank.co.uk login
- Navigate down the page and tap on “Forgotten your Logon details”?
- On the next page, select “Find out my user ID.”
- Select the account user ID you would like to recover.
- Enter your account number and sort code.
- Also, enter your first and last name and date of birth details.
- Then, click on continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
www.Llyods.com Customer Service
For more information or to file a complaint about your online banking account, call Lloyds Customer Service at 0345 300 0116 or +44 173 323 2030 from outside the UK. For telephone banking, you can call 0345 300 000. From abroad, call +44 173 334 7007. You can speak to an adviser between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. throughout the week. Their services are available 24 hours a day. Plus, you can also chat with a representative online via their online banking app or visit their official website for help.