Have you just created a Payoneer account and would like to learn how to login it? If yes, this article is for you. In this article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to access your account.
In the meantime, Payoneer is a digital payment service that allows you to send and receive payment both locally and internationally.
The digital payment services offer users integrated tools that enable them to send and receive money as well as purchase items online.
However, to make use of this payment portal as a registered user, you need to sign in to your account. This is an important step that needs to be taken to access your account.
As an account holder on Payoneer, when you log in to Payoneer, you can send and receive funds using an e-wallet, a virtual account number in a local currency, or a loaded prepaid Mastercard.
Also, the money received can be withdrawn from a bank account. Or used to purchase items online or at POS with the Payoneer debit card.
With your Payoneer login credentials, you can make a quick and secure international payment. And the only way to have these login credentials is to sign up for an account.
Without the signup, it is very much impossible to have your login credentials. If you have already signed up for a Payoneer account, then check below for easy steps on how to log in to Payoneer.
Requirements To Login To Payoneer
Before signing in to your Payoneer account, there are certain requirements needed to access your account. In this part of the article, we will outline all the necessary requirements. Check out the list below:
- Stable internet connection.
- Mobile or Desktop device.
- A web browser.
- Your Payoneer username or the email address connected to your account.
- Lastly, your correct password.
With the above-listed credentials, you can successfully sign in to your account online or through the mobile app. Check out the steps and guidelines below on how to access your account.
How To Login To Payoneer Account
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to sign in or login to your Payoneer account online and via the mobile app. Hence, read through this section of the article till the end.
Sign In Online
Payoneer offers users one portal to log in or sign in to their payment account. For instance, Payoneer UK users or US users all need to access the official website to sign in to their account.
Use the following steps to sign in to your Payoneer account from the web, if you’re from the UK, US, Australia, Canada, and other respective countries that accept Payoneer.
- Go to www.payoneer.com to access the sign-in page.
- Then, click Sign In at the top of the page.
- This will open the Payoneer account login page.
- Next, enter your Payoneer email or username.
- Enter the password associated with your Payoneer account.
- Lastly, click Sign In.
That’s all there is to it for how to sign in to a Payoneer account. Afterward, you can continue the application by viewing your account balance, account statement, transaction history, sending and receiving money, paying bills or items online, and lots more after logging into your account.
Login To Payoneer Account on Mobile App
First of all, one of the most convenient and suitable experiences with Payoneer is on the mobile app. You can download and install the Payoneer mobile app to manage your business, transactions, and lots more from anywhere, anytime.
The payment service is compatible with all devices, and you can get the Payoneer app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store to download the app.
- Next, open the app after downloading it.
- Click on the “Sign in” icon to access your account.
- Then, enter your Payoneer account email or username and password.
- Finally, click Sign in.
Immediately after you click on the sign-in icon, you will be automatically signed in to your Payoneer account.
However, if you provide the wrong information or login ID for your payment account, you might not be able to sign in to your account. When that occurs, you can simply click Forgot password to reset your account password.
How To Recover My Payoneer Password
Unable to access your Payoneer account as a result of an incorrect password? Then, you need to recover your password to gain access to your account. Check out the steps and guidelines below to recover your password.
- Open the Payoneer Mobile app on your device.
- Or visit the official website on your computer.
- On the homepage, locate and click the sign-in icon.
- This will take you to the sign-in page.
- On the sign-in page, click on Forgot Password.
- Next, enter your username or email address connected to your account.
- Lastly, tap the Reset Password icon and follow the prompt.
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can successfully reset your Payoneer password online or through your mobile device. Note: Once you’ve reset your password, go back to the sign-in page and try signing into your account.