Are you searching for a way to apply for the First Access credit card? Then you should read through this blog post. Issued by the Bank of Missouri, this credit card is designed for people with poor credit scores. Furthermore, cardholders don’t need to pay a deposit or a processing fee once they are approved for this credit card.
This credit card aims to attract people with bad credit scores, and it has a simple application. On the official website, the application for this credit card can be done within minutes. However, there are lots of fees associated with this credit card.
Requirements to Apply for First Access Credit Card
Before you begin applying for the First Access credit card, you need to provide some important information, such as:
- Your name
- Zip code
- Email address
- Home phone number
- Home address
Once you have all this information in place, you can begin your application for the First Access credit card.
How to Apply for First Access Credit Card
The First Access credit card is very easy to apply for, and it can be done anywhere from any device as long as you have a mobile device and an internet connection. Here is how to apply for this credit card:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit First Access’ official website at https://firstaccesscard.com/.
- This takes you to the official page.
- On the homepage, tap the Apply Now button.
- Enter all the required details.
- Input your first and last name.
- Enter your home address.
- Enter your city and ZIP code.
- Input your cell phone number and home phone number.
- Then, input your active email address.
- Check if you have an active action.
- Choose the card design you want.
After following the steps of scrutiny and ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, you can tap on the “Submit” button. The approval shouldn’t take too long. And once you are approved for the card, you can activate it and start using it.
How to Activate Your Card
Once you are approved for this credit card, the next step is to activate the card. www.firstaccesscard.com/activate is the official website for activating the First Access credit card. Follow the steps below to activate the credit card:
- Open your web browser and visit www.firstaccesscard.com/activate.
- On the next page, input the card number.
- Then, enter your Social Security Number.
- Enter the phone number on your account.
Once you have entered the information required, tap on the “Activate My Card” option. The activation of your First Access credit card will then follow.
How to Login to Your Account
If you want to login to your First Access credit card account, you will need to provide your login details and follow the steps below:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit https://firstaccesscard.com/.
- On that page, click on “Customer Center.”
- Choose the Continue to myccpay.com option.
- Next, enter your user ID.
- Enter your password
- Choose the “Login” option.
And there you have it. Once you are logged into your account, you can view and manage your credit card.