How do I make an HDFC Credit Card Payment? In this article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to make a www.hdfc.com credit card payment. Meanwhile, the HDFC Credit Card is one of the best credit cards that offer various benefits. These benefits include travel, dining, shopping, fuel, grocery, etc.
Also, this card offers a wide range of cashback, reward points, free movie points, and more. However, to continue enjoying your benefits and rewards, you must pay your bills. As you know paying your HDFC Credit Card Bill in a timely can help to increase your credit score.
Thus it is important you pay your credit card bills. To make your HDFC Credit Card you can do so both offline and online. Regardless of whether you’re a first-time HDFC credit card user, we’ve outlined every online and offline method for making a credit card payment with step-by-step instructions.
How to Pay your HDFC Credit Card Bills
There are several ways to make an HDFC CC Payment. In this section of the article, we will be discussing some of the various ways to make a payment.
You can make a payment online and offline. Simply check out the next outline for the various ways to go about it.
Pay your Bills using Net Banking
Customers who already have a savings or current account with HDFC bank can make use of this facility to quickly pay their bills. But before you can make use of this banking facility you must apply for it.
And once you’ve successfully applied for the feature, you can log in to your account to quickly make a payment. Here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Login to your Net Banking Account
- Then, locate the Cards section and click on it
- On the card page, you will find the HDFC Card Listed
- Choose the card and tap on the Pay icon
- Also, choose or enter the amount you will like to pay
- Lastly, review and confirm your transaction before tapping on the Submit icon
HDFC Credit Card Payment BillDesk
With the www.Hdfc.com Credit Card Billdesk payment page, you can conveniently and easily pay your bills. Using these methods you can pay your bills from any bank account.
Plus the steps and guidelines to do this are easy and straightforward. Here are the steps and guidelines that need to be followed;
- Visit the official Website of HDFC Bill Desk Payment Portal Online
- Or click on this link https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp to be redirected to the page
- On the page, carefully read the instructions and click on Agree
- Then, tap Pay and you will be directed to another page
- Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card No
- On the next field re-enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card No again
- Enter your active email address
- Also, enter your payment amount
- Select your preferred payment options
- Lastly, click on PAY and follow the on-screen instructions
Use the HDFC Mobile Banking App
Meanwhile, you can also use the HDFC mobile banking app to pay your bills. This method is quite convenient and easy to use this is because you can access this payment option anytime and anywhere.
First, you need to download and install the HDFC Mobile Banking App on your Android or iOS device. After which you can follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Open the HDFC Mobile Banking App on your Android or iOS device
- Register or Login to your HDFC Credit Card Account On the app
- Select the Credit Card icon from the bottom menu
- Then, click on Credit Card Payment
- Choose the Savings or Current account through which you will like to make a payment
- Enter your payment amount
- Finally, review and confirm your payment and then click on the Pay icon
Pay your HDFC Credit Card Bills using the Autopay Feature
If you are usually busy, you may forget to pay your credit card bills on time and end up incurring a late-payment penalty. But to ensure that this does not happen to you, HDFC Bank has created the auto-pay option.
It enables HDFC Bank to instantly deduct the bill amount from your bank account and make the credit card payment. However, to use the service, go to your local HDFC bank and fill out the autopay registration form.
In addition, you will need to enter the maximum auto-debit amount. After that, you won’t have to worry about paying your HDFC credit card bill again because the bank deducts the amount instantly when the bill is generated.
Make a Payment using the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
Meanwhile, you can also pay your HDFC card bill using another bank’s online banking system. One of the most common ways to do so is using the NEFT facility. National Electronic Funds Transfer makes payments from other bank accounts easy and stress-free. As you know almost every bank’s payment procedure is nearly the same.
User must add their credit card to the beneficiaries list before proceeding with the transfer. However, to do so, go to the ‘add beneficiary’ section and enter your card information, including your name, credit card number, and the IFSC code HDFC0000128.
You might also be required to enter a few other details. Upon linking your HDFC credit card to the beneficiary list. Proceed to choose your card with the amount entry and confirmation process.
Complete your Payment using the UPI
You can also make your HDFC Credit Card Payment using your UPI. To make use of this method, you will need to first create a UPI ID, and here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Sign in to your HDFC Mobile Banking App
- Locate the bank account option below the UPI Section and tap on Add New Bank
- Choose the number that is connected with your bank account
- Then, select the bank and proceed to confirm your account with an OTP
- Sign up for a UPI pin to complete your transactions
- You will need to enter your debit/ATM card information
- Lastly, your UPI ID will be created
To make your HDFC payment using the UPI after creating an account, follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Sign in to your Mobile Banking App
- Select the Bill Payment icon once logged in
- then, click on the credit card bill icon
- Proceed to enter your Credit Card Information
- Then, enter the payment amount you will like to pat
- Lastly, confirm your payment and click on the pay icon
HDFC Credit Card Payment – Offline
Make a Payment using Cash
Users can also make a payment using offline and one of the ways to do so is paying through Cash. To settle your HDFC credit card balance in cash, go to an HDFC Bank location and deposit the due amount at the cashier’s desk. HDFC Bank imposes a basic transactional fee of 100 for cash transactions.
Pay your HDFC Credit Card through a Cheque
Another offline method for you to make a payment is through Cheque. To make use of this method, the check must be verified in the name of the HDFC Bank card account and include your 16-digit credit card number. Send the cheque off to any HDFC Bank or ATM.
Use the ATM Funds Transfer
The last and final method to make an HDFC Credit Card Payment is using the bank’s Credit Card ATM. You can make use of the bank’s locator to locate the nearest HDFC ATM around your location. Once you’ve been able to locate the nearest ATM, you can visit the nearest to your ATM to pay your due.