How can I go about the Google Gmail sign up or how can I create a Google Gmail account? In case you don’t know Gmail is a free email service provides which is provided by Google. Meaning that Gmail is owned by Google LLC which is fully known as Google Mail. However, Google Gmail as an email service allows you can create an email account in which you can use to send & receive messages, create tasks, access the Google calendar and lots more. Above all, with the email address, you can register for any platform on the internet.
Furthermore, Google Gmail account is the most acceptable email address on the internet, unlike most email services provider. With a Gmail account, you can sign in on any platform or services that required a Gmail account. On the contrary, most services don’t accept email account such as AOL, Outlook, or Yahoo mail but only a Gmail account. On platforms like YouTube, Google Ad, Google Play Store, Google Book and lots more for instance.
How do I Create a Regular Gmail Account?
Google stated that users on the platform has risen to 1.5 billion users as of October 2018. However, whether you want to create a regular Google Gmail account or personal email account. Google Gmail Registration or the Google Gmail sign up is required to create an email account. Hence, you can follow the step-by-step procedures to create your own account:
- First of all, you need an internet-connect device like the one you’re using to connect to this website.
- Perhaps you can open a new tab on the web browser you’re using.
- Type www.gmail.com on the web address and click the Enter Key.
- Afterward, you can click Create Account at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the following details, First & Last name, Username, Password, Confirm the password and click Next.
- Next, select your country code and enter your phone number.
- Verify your email account with the code sent to your phone number and click Next.
- Select your language, gender, birth date and any information required
In addition, that’s how you can create a Google Gmail account or gone about the Google Gmail sign up. However, if you already have an account and you want to create a new account. But your current email is already signed in to the web, you can simply log in to your email account, click on your profile icon. Then, click Add another account and click Create an account.
How to Sign in to New Gmail Account
However, in case you want to sign in to the Gmail account, you can either go through the Gmail app or the web. Therefore, go to the Google Play Store or iOS app store, search the app and download to complete the following steps:
To sign in on Gmail app:
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone.
- Then, enter your email address and click Next.
- Also, enter the password linked to the account.
- Lastly, click Sign in.
To sign in on Gmail web:
- Click on the above to access the Google Gmail homepage.
- Likewise, enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password on the textbox.
- Lastly, you can then click Sign in.
In summary, if you’re an existing user and you already set up the two-factor authentication. Therefore, you can enter the number sent to your mobile phone to verify access to the account.