How can I sign out from Gmail on mobile or How do I sign out of Gmail? Relax, as we will be letting you know to sign out of Gmail in this article that you are reading. On the contrary, Gmail sign out account happens to be logging out your Gmail account on the device you are using. Meanwhile, while you want to access the Gmail sign-out, it can either be by their online website or through the app. Moreover, while access the Gmail log out, you won’t be able to send mails, receive mails, delete emails or even check emails.
Furthermore, Google Mail also known as Gmail is an online mailing service provided by Google. However, if you are a user of this Gmail, you get to send and receive emails unlimitedly. Meanwhile, all the Gmail feature is free, the only time when you will be charged is if your Gmail space is full. Also, this Gmail is so amazing that you can send emails to other email providers which comprise Yahoo, Proton, outlook, and so on.
How to Log Out Gmail
However, while you sign out of your Gmail account, you won’t even get a notification if some send you an email and you won’t be able to check your email address except if you gain access back to your Gmail account. Meanwhile, signing out of Gmail is very easy as some easy steps on how to sign out of Google mail will be listed below:
- First, launch your device browse, and go to Gmail.com where your account is signed in
- Then, navigate to the top right corner of the Gmail page and click on the small avatar representing your Gmail account
- The options that can be found under that avatar will show
- Then scroll down and click on the sign out button
However, note that, if there are many accounts on the device you are using, you will need to click on the “Sign out of all Devices” button. On this aspect, all the accounts that are on the device will sign out respectively. Without stressing yourself, these are the easy steps on how to log out of Gmail.
How to Sign out of One Google Account via the App
However, the only way you can sign out of Gmail through the Gmail app is if you remove your Gmail account from your mobile phone or tablet. It is very simple and fast. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to log out Google account through the mobile app will be listed below:
- Firstly, make sure you have to download the Gmail App on your device
- Open the app when your account is signed in
- After that, you will need to click on your profile picture by the top right corner of the page
- Then click on manage account on this device
Next, some options will show, in the options that will show, click on the “Tap Remove from this device” button to remove your account on your device. With this, your Gmail account will no longer be on the device except you sign in again. Without stressing yourself, these are the easy steps on how to log out Gmail account.