How can I access Gmail Login Different User section? Or perhaps how can I sign in with a different account on Gmail? There are many email service providers with a mobile app integrate a feature known as Add an account. This is where users can add multiple accounts from different email accounts which is called Gmail Login Different User. Most email service providers with a mobile app integrate other email services where you can manage multiple email accounts in just one application. We have the Gmail app, Yahoo app and also the AOL Mail app. Hence, you can learn the Gmail login different user to manage your various email accounts.
On the contrary, the Gmail login different user is a section that allows you to sign in with a different Gmail account. This allows you easily switch to any account to check your new messages or go to your account settings. However, you can access your Gmail account in the mobile app and also through the Gmail web. But kind in mind, that you can’t sign in another email account that’s different from Gmail on the Gmail web.
Gmail Login Different User Account on Gmail App
The only thing that makes the Gmail app is suitable to manage your account is that it allows you to also sign in with another email account. This is like Yahoo, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, and other email services on the Gmail app. You can as well use the Gmail Login Different User to sign in another account.
To login another user:
- Open the Gmail app, but first of all, connect your device to the internet.
- In case you’re already signed in to the Gmail app click the Profile icon, then click Add an account and if not also click Add an account.
- Then select the email service mentioned above on the app.
- Enter your email address and next enter your password. Finally, click Login or Sign in.
Furthermore, if you don’t have the Gmail mobile app, you don’t have to worry. Simply go to the Google Play Store or the iOS app store to download the Gmail app on your devices. After downloading and installing the Gmail app, you can then go through the Gmail sign different user above.
Gmail Log In With A Different Account Steps
Like I mentioned earlier, the Gmail login different user on the mobile app is different from the Gmail website. The Gmail website only allows you to sign in with Google Account, unlike the Gmail app where you can sign in different email accounts from various email service providers.
- Simply, go to www.gmail.com on your web browser.
- At the top right corner of the page, you will see your profile icon click on it.
- Select Add another account to open new sign in page.
- Enter the email address to you to add and click Next.
- Lastly, enter your email account password and click Sign in.
After, successfully signing in to the Google account with a different account. In other to switch different accounts, when you have make use of Gmail Login Different User steps. You can as well click the profile icon either on the Gmail app or web and select the email account you want to switch to.