You can Gmail login different account on your Gmail platform without any issue. Many Gmail provides a feature well known as the Add an Account. In which another user will be able to add multiple accounts from different Gmail account users without any difficulties. Moreover, it is always common whereby users can manage multiple accounts. In just only one account application such as the Email app, Yahoo app, etc.
The Gmail login different account user is also a section that allows user to sign in their account in a different account. It also helps you in switching the Gmail account easily into any accounts to view if you have gotten a new message. On the contrary, users are allowed to access the Gmail login different accounts on their mobile app devices and also through the Gmail web too. Knowing this that, you can’t be allowed to sign in to another Email account that is different from Gmail on the Gmail Web.
Signing In Different Gmail Account On The Gmail Website
As discussed earlier, users knowing that the Gmail website is totally different from the mobile Gmail. In which the website Gmail only allows users to sign in with Google Account only. But the Gmail app will give access to users to sign in different email account from different email providers.
- Visit the www.gmail.com on your web browser.
- You will see at the top at the right corner of the page your profile icon, click on it.
- Then select the Add another account to open for you a new sign-in page.
- You will be asked to enter your Email address, enter your correct Email and press the next icon.
- The final section is for you to enter your password and press the Sign in icon.
Now that you have successfully sign in into Google account with a different account user. In other to switch into different accounts. You can click on the profile icon in either the Gmail app or the website and choose the email account you want to switch to.
Signing In Different Gmail Account On The Gmail App
In the Gmail app, there is one thing that makes it comfortable to manage your account. It allows user to sign in different email account like the Yahoo mail, live, Outlook mail and other mail services on the Gmail app without any disturbance.
- Lunch the Gmail App and connect your mobile device to the internet. Without the internet, it won’t work.
- You will see the Add account icon click on it, but if the user has already signed in their account user. You only need to click on your profile icon then select the Add Account.
- What you need to do next is to click on the Email services mention above the App.
- Enter your different Email address and your password, then click on the sign in or login icon shown to you.
In summary, if you don’t have the Gmail mobile app, you can simply get by visiting your mobile Google play/iOS app store to download and install the Gmail app on your mobile devices. After you have successfully downloaded the Gmail app, you can now go through the Gmail login different account users.