Looking for a fully funded scholarship? The Chevening scholarship is one to apply for. Chevening scholarship is a fully funded British master’s scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers the university tuition fees, monthly living allowance, economy class return airfare to the United Kingdom, and many more. And aside from all that, it also grants allowances to the students for them to be able to cover their essential expenditures.
Furthermore, the fully funded British Chevening Scholarship could be of great help. If you want to study in the UK but then you can’t take care of all your fees. Moreover, the school is said to have provided future leaders and influencers all over the world and is still even providing. You can even be one of them. As this fully funded scholarship is your chance to grow professionally and academically. And also experience the UK culture.
The Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship is funded by FCO in full known as the Foreign and Commonwealth office and some partner organizations. When you apply for this scholarship, the fact that it is fully funded means that you do not have to worry about a lot of things when schooling except the minor things that the scholarship doesn’t cover. So, visit the website and apply for the scholarship online. But note that before you apply there are some criteria that you must meet to be eligible for the scholarship. See them below.
What is Required to Be Eligible for Chevening Scholarship
There are not many requirements to qualify for the scholarship. But the few ones would be listed for you here so as for you to be able to school without having to worry about anything. Here are some of the eligibility criteria which you must meet as a scholar before applying for this fully funded scholarship below;
- You must understand and be able to speak English as it is the required language
- If you are from the Chevening-scholarship eligible countries
- If you would return to your country for at least two years after your scholarship has ended
- Also, if you have completed all areas of your undergraduate degree that would enable you to proceed to a postgraduate program at the United Kingdom university when you submit your application
- If you have a minimum of 2 years of work experience which is equivalent to 2,800 hours of working.
- If you have applied for three different UK university courses that are eligible and you have received an offer from at least one of the choices by the 14th of July 2022.
These are all you need to be eligible for the Chevening scholarship. But note that not everyone can get this scholarship. As you would not be eligible if you hold British or dual brutish citizenship, hold refugee status in a non-eligible country, and if you are an employee, former employee, or relative of an employee when the employment took place the last two years. You would be able to apply for the scholarship. Also, if you have studied in the UK with funding from the UK govt, you would not be allowed to apply for this.
Chevening Scholarship Coverage
When you apply for this scholarship, a lot concerning your school would be covered. And there are also a lot of benefits to be enjoyed. Here is the benefits Chevening Scholarship 2022, provides to its candidates below;
- University tuition fees.
- Monthly allowances
- Travel costs to the UK and also from the UK
- Arrival allowance.
- Homeward departure allowance.
- One Visa Application Cost would be taken care of
Lastly, you would also get travel permission to attend any Chevening events in the UK. Want to apply? See steps on how to go about that below.
How to Apply
Applying for this Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship is very easy to do. If you do not know how to go about it, you can follow the instructions on how to apply that would be listed for you below. And before applying, you should ensure to have followed the requirements to make you qualify for the scholarship. Once you have that, you can now apply with these steps below;
- Visit the application page
- Choose your country
- Create an account
- Fill your profile with your personal information
- Save and validate your profile
- Start your application
- Complete the quiz to ensure you are eligible for the scholarship
- Fill the application with the required data and prepare the documents required of you
After that, you should submit your application and wait for your result. If you are eligible to apply for the scholarship, then applying for it is a good idea. As it saves you tuition fees and all others fees you need to pay to go to school.