How do I login and manage my First Premier Bank credit card account? We will show you step-by-step ways to access the premiercreditcard login portal. Meanwhile, the First Premier Bank credit card was designed for people with an average or bad credit score.
It allows you earn exclusive rewards offered by First Premier Bank while shopping for your favorite items. You can conveniently manage and access your account anytime and anywhere. However, you must first login to your First Premier Bank credit card online or via their mobile app.
Once access your account, you can pay your bills, check your account balances, view and track your spending, update your profile, etc. The steps to login to your First Premier Bank account are straightforward. But you need to have the requirements and credentials to access your account. Check out the outline in the section below for the credentials to access the Premier credit card login page.
Credentials Needed to Access mypremiercreditcard Login Portal
The credentials needed to sign in to your account include;
- A stable internet connection.
- Mobile or Desktop Device with a web browser.
- Your First Premier Bank credit card Username and Password.
- Also, the mypremiercreditcard URL or mobile app.
You must have the above credentials to access and manage your credit card account without hassle.
How to Login to your First Premier Bank Credit Card Account Online
In this part of the review, you will learn the steps to sign in to your www.firstpremierbank.com credit card. Carefully follow the step-by-step guidelines provided below;
- Visit the official Login page of my First Premier Credit Card Online.
- Or click on this https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/
- Enter your credit username and password.
- Then, click on continue and follow the prompt.
Finally, the sign-in credentials you’ve entered will be validated “if correct,” you’ll have quick access to your account online.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Sign-in on Mobile
With the First Premier Bank mobile banking app, you can also sign in to your account. In this case, you must have first downloaded the app on your iOS or android phone. After downloading or installing the app, ensure to follow the steps below;
- Open the First Premier Bank app on your android or iOS device.
- Then, click on the login or sign-in icon.
- Enter your username and password.
- Hit the sign-in button below your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Note; for users signing in to their Premier credit card account on a public or shared mobile or computer device, log out of your account after accessing the sign-in portal. It will help keep your account from fraud or third-party access.
How do I Recover or Reset my Premier Bank Username and Password?
The wrong username or password might hinder you from accessing your First Premier credit card account. However, you can recover or reset your login details via the First Premier official website. In this part of the review we’ll show you steps to recover and reset your password. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the sign-in page of my First Premier Bank credit card.
- On the sign-in page, scroll down and tap on Forgot username/ password.
- Or click on this link https://connect.mypremiercreditcard.com/Profile/RequestUsername.
- Enter your social security number.
- Then, hit the continue icon and follow the prompt.
Following the above instructions, you recover or reset your First Bank Premier bank credit card sign-in details.
First PREMIER Bank Credit Card Phone Number
If you need to make further inquiries about your First Premier Credit Card, you can always contact their customer service team for help anytime and any day. The First Premier Bank service support team is available 24/7.
On Mondays to Fridays, you can contact them from 7:00 Am to 9:00 Pm CT and on Saturdays from 8:00 Am to 4:30 pm CT. In addition, you can use the bank’s automated system 24/7 to make an instant payment.
Check out: First Premier Bank Credit Card Payment