Facebook, the world’s top-ranking biggest social media platform with over 2 billion active users, Facebook has outgrown many other video sites like YouTube, and so on. Unlike YouTube, Facebook has not created the feature of FB video download online, meaning that to download Facebook Video will not be an easy task of the usual ‘Click, download and done’. To download Facebook video is simple, the download Facebook video online downloader allows you to download Facebook videos.
If you have ever streamed a favorite video on your Facebook’s Newsfeed and you were stuck in the process on how to Download the Video on your device (Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows) then you’ve gotten yourself into the right page. In this article, I will be stating how you can go about it.
How to Download Facebook Video on Android or iPhone?
To Video from Facebook using your Browser is convenient and much safer than using the app. You could possibly use the app on your Android or iOS devices. It is best that you make use of a web browser on your device to download Facebook video. It is much safer and easier to get the steps done so as to get your Facebook video on your PC. Follow these steps below;
For Android Device:
To download Facebook video using an Android device, you will have to;
- Open your Browser.
- Login to your Facebook, open the video you want to download in your Browser or Facebook app (that’s if you are going to download video from Facebook using the app).
- On the Browser, copy the link in the URL bar. On the app, tap share and then Copy Link.
- Open another page on your browser, a browser that supports downloading like Chrome and search for fbdown.net.
- Paste the copied URL link on the space that says Enter Facebook Video Link and click Download.
- On the next page, tap and hold on the quality (Normal or HD) you prefer if you are using Chrome, while on Firefox, just tap on the link and then tap and hold on the video.
Select Download Link in Chrome, while select Save Video in Firefox. The video will go to your Download folder, and if it is not there, check your browser settings for save location.
For iPhone or iPad Device:
Follow these steps to Download Facebook video using iPhone or iPad device;Open your Browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account and open to Download Facebook video you want in the Browser or Facebook app.
- On the Browser, copy the link in the URL bar. While on the app, click share and then tap Copy Link.
- Open fbdown.net in a browser (Firefox) that supports downloading, Safari and Chrome does not support download.
- Paste the copied link in the space required and click Download.
- Tap and Hold on the preferred quality on the next page either Normal or HD
- Select Download Link in your Browser (Firefox)
Go to your browser’s download section. It can be found through the hamburger icon on Firefox at the bottom-right on iPhone while it’s at the top-right on iPad. Once it is there, tap on the video, select Save Video. You will see the video on the camera roll in Photos app.
How to Download Facebook Video on a PC?
Two options are going to be provided below on how to Download Video using a Windows laptop or Mac device depending on how frequently you think you’re going to do this. If you are not going to download often, choose the website route, but if you plan downloading on a regular basis, then an external app might serve you better. Here’s how you can download Facebook videos on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
How to Download Video From Facebook on a Windows laptop or Mac, using a website?
Fbdown.net is one of the neatest websites that help download Facebook Video. There is no special technique to download videos using this process. Just follow these steps below to download Facebook videos on your Windows laptop or Mac device;
- Right-click on the video you want to download and choose Copy video URL at current time.
- Open fbdown.net on a browser.
- Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
- On the next page, select the quality of video you prefer either normal (SD) or HD quality.
- Right-click the video and choose the option to save the video on your computer.
How to download Facebook videos on a Windows laptop or Mac, using an External App
4K Video Downloader is one of the best video downloaders as it supports multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux — and offers quality options, ranging from 240p to 2K. (4K videos is not supported on Facebook, the app’s name comes from its ability to download 4K YouTube videos.)
Here’s how to use 4K Video Downloader to download Facebook videos:
- Visit 4kdownload.com site to download 4K Video Downloader, and then install it.
- Open your browser and log in to your account, right-click on the video you want to download and select Copy video URL at current time.
- Open 4K Video Downloader and click Paste Link.
The app will pull the video link from clipboard. Pick the video quality you desire and click Download. After clicking on the download icon, the video content you intend to download will be downloaded to your PC. You can check the download folder on your PC to see the content you’ve downloaded.