The top leading social media platform, Facebook appears as one of the best platforms in this generation of social networking sites where you can easily discover amazing things and above all discover new people. Moreover, the first objective of the platform was to connect people with their family and friends. In the meantime, Facebook introduces a fascinating feature that allows people to post different kinds of content about what they feel known as Facebook Status. In this article, you can learn more about the various Facebook status.
On the contrary, there are different concepts of the Facebook status, we have the relationship status and also the status that allows you post which appears on your News Feed. Everyone on the Facebook platform engages with this particular concept of posting videos and photos to share with friends. In other to get more like and commentary from friends. Also, pages on Facebook use this as well in other to keep their followers or fan updated with new fresh content.
How to Update Your Facebook Status
There are two features involved in the posting of the Facebook status, we have the News Feed and Your Story. In the meantime, there are various contents you can post on Facebook, this includes writing posts, uploading videos and photos.
To update your status:
- Go to www.facebook.com or open the mobile app.
- Click one “What’s on your mind?” to create a post.
- Then you can write what is in your mind or click the option “Photo/Video”.
- Select the video or photo you want to upload on your status from your device file.
- You can add tags to your posts and other features.
Therefore, you can decide where to post your status whether on the News Feed or Your Story. Keep in mind, you can select both options, and also control your status privacy based on who you want to see what you posted on your status and finally click Post.
How do I Change my Relationship Status? Another feature on Status
Just like I mentioned, there are two various concepts of Facebook status. Therefore, whatever status you might be thinking about, you can choose to go for any of the Facebook. However, you can change your relationship status with the following steps:
- Access the News Feed and click on your name.
- Then click on the option About and also click Family and relationship.
- On the Relationship section, click Edit.
- Then select any of your Relationship Status either, Single, Married, Divorced, and more.
Finally, after selecting the option, click Save Changes. Therefore, people that view your profile will be able to see your relationship status depending on your privacy settings.