Facebook Photo – How to Upload Facebook Profile Photo | Facebook Photos of Me: One of the major concepts behind Facebook photos is the name itself. This is a social media platform that is built around photo a means of identifying the user. Starting from the users profile the users must upload a Facebook photo of him. This is just to make other users identify him or her from the Facebook photo on his or her profile. You can as well share other Facebook photo on your wall. Users on this platform upload lots of photos on a daily bases that’s why there is a billion of facebook photo. Full photo albums, and also, photo contest is accessible on the platform. From Facebook photo privacy, you can control the view of your photos and also download photos.
Photos and videos are major tools for any social media platform to thrive very well in this century. An event you couldn’t attend, someone you have not seen in ages, a newborn baby from your sister, cousin or friend. Even a video could be wonderful, and all sent through the social connecting website. An effective social media outreach strategy also involves sharing special video and photo content with your fellow user which has become your audience.
How to Upload Single Facebook Photos
- Open your facebook homepage by logging into your account.
- In the box which says, write something, there is a dual option which shows Photo & Video depending on what you are browsing with.
- Click the “Photo/Video” button.
- On the next page, that shows, Select the “Upload Photo/Video” option and click the “Browse or choose” button.
- The menu that shows next is where all your file on your phone or PC is located, so navigate to the directory containing your photo gallery.
- Highlight the desired photo and click “Open.
Once you have click on open to upload the Facebook photo. Select the photo filters that you want to use and click on preview. The next page that shows has space where you can give the Facebook photo you want to upload a caption, so Enter a caption, if desired, in the Say Something About This field section.
There you can tag someone. Add a location where you feel you took the photo, Add the feeling you have at the moment. Then select the album you want to add it to. Clicking on the “add to album” takes you to your list of albums that you have created, and if you have not created an album and or you want to create another one, then there is a “create album” button at the top.
If you want to add multiple Facebook photos using your normal browser you just click on the photo icon next to the first already uploaded picture. At the top you can see the “Share with” option which determines the privacy settings. Click on post to upload Facebook photos. You can only tag your friends to a post. You can also edit the privacy setting of the photo later and other things like the caption and the tags. There are other things that can be done with Facebook photo.
Uploading Facebook Profile Photo
Uploading Facebook profile photo a few years ago was omitted and people searched for how to change their Facebook profile photo. But now it is made easy.
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Click on the profile button on the navigation menu.
- Your profile is shown containing your initial profile photo or a blank photo icon.
- Click on the photo icon.
- That takes you to a different page.
- Scroll down and you will see privacy, tag photo, view profile full size and edit photo.
- Below is the change Facebook profile photo button. Click on it.
- With the menu that shows, you can select from existing profile photo that you already have or you click on the “upload profile picture” button above.
- Clicking already existing Facebook photos in your album takes you to a page where you agree on how long you want the Facebook photos to last before it is reversed top the initial photo, or you can click on never to make it permanent.
Also, it allows instant uploads of photos to your company’s Page from a photos gallery on your computer. You can upload an instant phot that you just snapped. You can either upload a single photo to your Page’s wall or post multiple photos to an album.