Facebook helps a lot of people to reconnect with their friends and family. With Facebook look for a friend feature, you can search for old time friends, you can search for your old classmates and even your relations with whom you’ve lost their contacts. Facebook looks for a friend to helps you keep in touch with your friends faster and easier than ever.
How to Find Friends on Facebook?
There are different ways to look for a friend on Facebook. You can look for a friend on Facebook using any of these steps below.
- Facebook search bar. The results from the search bar are based on the information you typed.
- People you may know. To find friends you may know, tap on the “find friends” page. You can also find friends from the suggestion of people you may know in your news feed.
- By uploading your contacts to Facebook.
- Sending your friend, a friend request.
- You can look for friends using their phone number. You can search for friends using their phone number. But if your friends have kept their number private you will not be able to find them using their phone number. Type the number in the search box to find your friends.
- You also can look for friends on Facebook with their email. In the search bar type the person’s email address and click on search. If the email address belongs to a person on Facebook their profile will appear then you can click on their profile to view it or click on add friend to send a friend request.
- You can also check your friend request page to look for a friend. Maybe your friend might have sent you a friend request.
But if you cannot look for a friend on Facebook, it could either mean that the person may have limited his or her privacy settings or blocked you. Sometimes people do forget they have limited their settings. You can also tell them to add you up on Facebook.
Facebook Account Set Up
For you to search for a friend on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account and you love to create one follow these steps below.
- Go to the Facebook homepage by visiting www.facebook.com on your browser.
- Enter your information. Your name, your email or phone number, your password, your date of birth and gender.
- Click on sign up.
- To finish the process of setting up your account, you will have to confirm your email or mobile number.
- Note that you must be at least thirteen years of age before you can open a Facebook account.
By following these steps above you will be able to set up a Facebook account, and then you can look for your friends on Facebook.