How can I find the Facebook business page support center? Or perhaps, how can I contact the Facebook support center to submit a complaint about my Facebook business page? Whatever, the issue might be with your Facebook business page, there are various websites designed to help resolve such as just like this. But when talking about the official business page support center provided by Facebook, it’s considered as a question-answer center where you can search for the problem you’re facing and then get solutions to the answer which is already provided.
Furthermore, there is no difference between the Facebook business support center and the Facebook business page help center. The business page support is another name used instead of the Facebook help center. The name is just the difference but the functionality of both platforms is actually the same. In general, the Facebook help center get you all the solution you need concerning the various Facebook services and features. Moreover, the business page is one of the services provided by Facebook where businesses promote and advertise their products or brands.
How can I Find the Facebook Business Page Support Center?
One thing you need to understand, the Facebook business page support act in two platforms, the normal Facebook and in the Facebook for business. Therefore, there are two provided links you can actually use to get connected with the support center. However, this will be an exercise on how to access the business page support center, search for answers and get solutions.
- Click on this link or copy/paste the link on your web browser www.facebook.com/business/help or www.facebook.com/help/.
- In the middle of the page, while using Facebook for business help center, you will see the search engine. The same is also on the Facebook help center at the top of the page.
- Type in your issue you’ve on your business page and click the search icon or enter.
- From there you will see related issues to your question. Select anyone and see the steps in resolving them.
Another option to easily navigate the business page help center page is by clicking on Page at the top of the page. Or select Using Facebook, scroll down and then Select Page. However, this depends on the type of help center link you’re using.
How to Contact Support Help Center
Most websites will provide you with fake phone numbers and email addresses that you can use to get connected with the Facebook help team through voice calls or chatbot. However, Facebook doesn’t provide any contact means in which you can use to contact their customer service. The only way you can get your problem reviewed by the Facebook help team is by Reporting a Problem with Facebook.
- Simply, login to your Facebook account.
- Then click the (?) at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click Report a Problem.
- Select Something isn’t working.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the section of Where is the Problem?
- Under What’s happened? You can then enter the problem and add a screenshot of the area where the problems.
Afterward, you must complete the action, the next or last option you need to do is click the Send button. However, in other to check if your problem has been reviewed, click on the (?) icon again, scroll down and then select Support Inbox. Within the Support Inbox, you can check the message Facebook sent to you.