When talking about the Facebook business page manager, this is actually referring to as the Business Manager provided by the number one social networking site. In terms of managing all your Facebook assets such as your business page, Facebook ads and more. The Facebook Business Page Manager or the Business Manager is apparently, the most powerful tool in terms of business management. The platform offers marketers and advertisers a more convenient and suitable place to help organize as well as managing all your business assets on Facebook.
In general, the Facebook Business Manager allows you to create a special task or activity for each of your fellow colleagues to also manage and control the various business assets. The exciting aspect is that as the admin of the Business Manager when you assign a task to your colleague. Whereby, they can’t view your personal profile on Facebook. Only if you’re already friends with them or you eventually approve their friend request. In the meantime, with the business manager, you can manage different businesses you run all in one place and also multiple Facebook ads.
How do I Access Business Manager?
Accessing or creating a Business Manager account is simple and what you need includes your Facebook personal profile to access the Facebook Business Manager. With your login credentials, you can easily sign in to the business manager.
To create a business manager account:
- Go to www.business.facebook.com on a web browser.
- Click Create Account at the right corner of the page.
- Afterward, you need to enter your business name and other details as well.
- Lastly, add more additional business details and click Submit.
After you must have created your business manager account, the next option is to assign a page to the manager. However, in case you already have an account, simply click Log in, and use your Facebook username and password to access your account.
How to Add Business Page to the Manager Account
Before, you begin the procedure of adding your business page to the manager account. There are actually certain rules that govern the procedures. First of all, you must be the admin of the page and also the business manager.
- Go to your business manager settings in the left column of the page.
- At the left column, click the drop-down arrow on Accounts.
- Afterward, you can select Pages from the selected options.
- Click on the drop-down Add icon and select an option.
- Lastly, you can then copy the URL of your business page to the section where you need to add your Facebook name or URL.
Keep in mind, the following process above allows you to become the rightful owner of the Page. Also, people you assigned to control your page before the page was added to the business manager still have control to access and manage your business page.