Currently, Citibank credit card users have been wondering how to pay their bills while using their cards. Well, completing your Citibank credit card payment is easy and can be done both online and offline. You can pay your bills from the comfort of your home, whether you are a new or an existing customer. But some steps and guidelines need to be followed.
Hence, this article is aimed at showing you ways to complete your Citi Bank credit card payment online and offline without hassle. In the meantime, Citi Bank has one of the best credit cards designed to suit your lifestyle and taste. This credit card can enable you to shop for items while enjoying cashback rewards, travel, fuel, and shopping bonuses.
For instance, with the Citi Double Cash Card, you can earn 2% cash back for every 1% purchase you make. In addition, there are no annual fees, no limits to the amount of cashback that can be earned, and more. However, you will need to pay your bills to continue enjoying the benefits and perks offered by Citibank. Failure to make your Citibank credit card payment on time can negatively impact your credit.
You can also incur a penalty for late payment, which will be added to the next month’s bill. To avoid this and many more, you must pay your bills on time. To enable you pay your bills with ease, we have compiled easy and simple steps to follow. Check it out.
How to make a Citibank Credit Card Payment
Meanwhile, there are several options available for both new and existing Citibank credit card holders to make a payment. As stated above, you can make a payment online and offline.
You can visit Citibank’s official website to make a payment or use their mobile banking app. Or you can complete your payment via mobile or Mail. Simply check out the steps and guidelines below.
Make a Citibank Credit Card Payment Online
To make use of this option, you will need a stable internet connection with a mobile or desktop device. Also, you must have created or registered for an online banking credit card account with Citibank.
And this is because you will first need to sign in to your account to access the payment portal. Check out the steps and guidelines below;
- Ensure your device is connected to a stable connection
- Visit the official website of Citi Bank Credit Card https://www.citi.com/
- Locate the sign-in icon and sign in to your account using your Username and Password
- And if you don’t have an account, locate the register for an online account icon and follow the prompts to sign up for an account
- If you have successfully signed in or created an account, from your account, locate the Payment dashboard
- Fill out the correct information on the payment page and then confirm the details you’ve entered
- Lastly, click on Pay and Follow the prompt
Use the Citibank Mobile Banking App to make a Payment
Also, you can make your Citibank credit card payment by downloading the Citi Mobile app from your Google Play or App store on your irrespective device. The app is free to download and can be used to perform a wide range of services aside from paying your bills.
Just like the website, you must have a credit account with Citibank. But you can also sign up for one using the app. Check out the steps and guidelines below;
- Download and Install the Citibank Mobile App on your device
- Open the app on your device
- Sign in to your Credit Card Account using your user ID and Password
- Or locate the sign-up to create an account
- After signing up for an account or logging in to your account
- Click on the Payment icon on the homepage
- Enter your payment information and details accurately
- Then, follow the screen instruction to complete your payment
Note that; you can also schedule your payment via the mobile app by using the bank’s Autopay banking facility on your account dashboard.
How to Mail your Citibank Credit Card Payment
In addition to paying your payment online and via their official website, you can mail a credit card payment to Citibank. You will find the Citibank mail address on your most recent credit card statements.
The address appears on the payment coupon on the initial page of your statement. However, if you haven’t received a statement in the mail, then you can obtain your most recent statement by signing into your Citi online account.
Visit the official website of Citibank bank or download the Citibank mobile app and then sign in to your account using your details. Once signed in, you can check your credit card statement and also check out their mail address.
Call Citi Bank Customer Service Phone to Make a Bill Payment
Lastly, you can make your Citibank credit card payment by simply contacting their customer service representative for help. You will, however, need your credit card information for verifications.
And so, be sure to have your Citibank credit card and payment information close to you. To find their current customer service mobile number, visit https://online.citi.com/US/ag/contactus and then scroll down the page where you will find their credit card contact number.