If you have a Burlington credit card, you will need to make your monthly payment to enable you continually enjoy the benefits of the card. Hence, this article is aimed at discussing how to pay your Burlington credit card bills. Firstly, the Burlington credit card is one of the best cards that offer an array of reward points and perks.
With this credit card, you can earn on every purchase you make while using the card. Users can earn a 5% reward for every 100 points earned and a 1 point for every 1$ spent using the Burlington credit card. In addition, users/cardholders can manage and access their credit card accounts online.
You can conveniently sign in to your Burlington credit card account online to pay bills. As you know paying your credit card bills late can impact your credit score negatively. To avoid this, you must settle your Burlington credit card bills on time. As mentioned earlier, you can pay your bills via the store’s official homepage.
Or you can complete your payment offline by contacting their Customer service team. Lastly, customers can make use of the easypay feature to make a quick payment without having to sign in to their accounts. In order to use any of these options, read through this article for steps and guidelines to follow.
How to make a Burlington Credit Card Payment
As previously stated, account holders have various alternatives for making Burlington credit card payments. They can use the digital payment system to make payments via their bank account. Also, they can utilize EasyPay, a simple online payment option that doesn’t require registration.
Pay your Burlington Credit Card Bills Online
Meanwhile, cardholders can also make a Credit Card Payment online via their official page.
But you must have signed up for an account with Burlington once you’ve created an account. Follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Head over to the Official Burlington Credit Card Page online
- Or click on this link https://d.comenity.net/ac/burlington/public/home
- On the homepage, enter your Username and Password
- Click on the Sign in icon
- Once you’ve signed in to your account, locate the payment icon
- Click on the payment and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
How to pay Burlington Credit Card Payment using EasyPay
- Visit the official website of Burlington Credit Card Online
- At the homepage, click on the Try it Now icon close to the Pay Faster
- Or click on this link https://fed.comenity.net/as/authorization.oaut
- On the homepage, you will be required to enter your details
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number
- Also, enter your Zip Code or Postal Code
- Select your identification type from the options
- Input your Last four SSN digits
- Lastly, click on Find My Account and follow the prompt
How to Set Up Burlington Automatic Credit Card Payment
Another way to pay for your Credit Card Bills is by setting an Automatic Payment. This feature is designed for people who are likely to forget their Payment due date.
Once you set up this feature, on your due date the amount will automatically be deducted from your account. To use this method, here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official website of Burlington Credit Card Automatic Payment page online
- Sign in to your account using your Burlington Login User ID and Password
- If you don’t have an account click on the Register for Online Access icon
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to your account or created an account
- Locate the Automatic Payment icon and click on it
- Then, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
Contact Burlington Credit Card Customer Service to make a Payment
Also, you can make use of the Burlington Credit Card Customer Service team to make a payment. You can contact their mobile number which you will find on their official help center page.
To use this method, you will need your account information and details. Note; you can make use of this method anytime and any day. Plus, you will be charged a fee of $15 for payments made through mobile.