How would it feel to know that you can now handle your emails in a very quick and easy way? Well, the BT email app is an app that is designed to make every email that you want to handle be as quick, easy, and at the same time be in its well-secured form. For users, getting BT email installed on your device requires that you have been upgraded to BT’s new email service.
After this is done you will receive a welcome email from the BT email service. You must also be using an android with about version 6 or get the app for android downloaded from your app store. iOS users must be using iOS 11 or any other version higher than iOS 11, then you can download the app from your iOS app store.
BT Mail App Download
The BT email is pretty-easy and free to download on your respective mobile device. With the app on your mobile device, you can comfortably manage your emails. To download the BT Email app;
- Launch the Play Store or App Store on your respective device.
- Search for BT Mail using the search engine.
- Click on the ”Install” or ”Get” button.
Once the installation process is complete, launch it and sign in to your BT account. If you don’t have an account, try to create one.
How to Add Another Email Account on BT Email App
Currently, you can only add extra BT emails to your app. This is to say that the ones that end like @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com, or @talk21.com, are the ones you can add. Briefly, let me show you the two ways to carry out this task below
- Go to your device settings, click on manage accounts.
- Click on “add account”
- Enter the email address you want to add, after adding it you could decide to add a description under it just to keep you reminded. An example is like ‘My work email’
- Adding a display name is also a good idea, your display name is what shows to your contacts while sending a male to them, it will appear to them as ‘From: John, Football’
- To proceed, enter in your email account password and confirm it.
- Then click on the ‘Save’ icon.
How to Add an Account on BT Webmail
You could also add an account on webmail via @bt.com, to do this you have to;
- Go to your device settings
- Click on ‘Contact source’
- Select server address book.
How to Login to Your BT Email
Often times it might be a bit tricky trying to log in to your account after a previous log out. Especially when you did not put your BT email on auto-fill password for a next-time login. However, you could view email from the BT email menu bar by clicking on www.bt.com then select either of the two processes listed below;
- Inputting your email link on the email link and logging in with your email address, that is ending with @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com, or @talk21.com, and then enter your password.
- You could also log in by using the My BT link and log in with your BT ID and password, this depends on how you have set up things on your previous log-in, and this also might be different from your email address and your password.
While you log in with My BT ID, it gives you access to all your BT Email addresses, and then you can click on the account you want to log in with.