No doubt, internet banking is a more convenient way to bank and handle all your finance. It saves you the stress of visiting the bank to perform simple transactions. To enable customers to manage and access their accounts with ease, banks like the Bank of Scotland have introduced Online Banking.
This means you can manage your bank of Scotland account online without hassle. However; you will first need to sign up for an online banking account with Scotland Bank. Once you have signed up for an account, you can conveniently organize and monitor your account anytime and any day.
Scotland Online Banking allows you to send and transfer funds, pay your bills, and check your account balance and statement. Also, you get to monitor your spending weekly and even monthly. You can either access this service via the company’s official website. Or you can download the mobile app on your android or iOS device.
How Does it work?
Scotland’s online banking functions like the bank’s physical branch. In fact, you have additional benefits when you choose to access your account online. Hence, you can choose to Bank anytime you like via the internet banking service or the mobile banking app.
With internet banking, you can Bank at your own convenience anytime. Also, if you have not registered for internet banking, you can easily register within a few minutes. And your account will be ready and always accessible to you.
Additionally, you can perform tons of cash transactions via internet banking like making payments and transferring cash, checking your account statement, setting up a standing order, making your credit card payment, and more.
Ultimately, Bank of Scotland online Bank protects your account from fraud and scammers using powerful technology and safeguards tools. This means that you are safe while you access your account online.
Does the Bank of Scotland have a Mobile App?
There is also a bank of Scotland online banking app. With the app, you can perform internet banking.
The app allows a wide range of transactions. It contains exclusive features for smart banking. Also, you can handle your finance directly from your phone.
Features of Bank of Scotland Mobile App
- Perform open banking
- Pay in cheque
- Make subscription payments
- Make easy payments with Visa Click to Pay
- Apply for a card freeze
- Check your account statements
- Switch to paperless banking
- Transfer and make payment in the UK or international accounts
- Update your contact details
How to download the bank of Scotland App on Android and iOS
The mobile banking app is available for iPad and iOS devices. Also, it is free to download. All you need is an internet connection.
- Launch your Playstore or Appstore
- Use the search bar and search on Bank of Scotland Mobile Bank
- Once you find it, select Get
Lastly, install the app on your device. Once you have installed the app on your device, you can perform the above-listed features. Even, you can carry out tons of other financial services directly on the mobile App.
How to register for an Internet Banking Account on www.bankofscotland.co
To create an online banking account with Scotland Bank, you will need your correct information and details. And you can create this account from the comfort of your home. Here are the easy and simple steps to follow;
- Go to bankofscotland.co.uk on your web browser
- At the top right corner, select Register
- Provide your personal information
- Enter your full name
- Provide your date of birth
- Enter your UK postcode or if you don’t live in the UK, tick the box beside it
- Input your account type
- Enter your sort code
- Then, Enter your Account number
- Next, click on Login details
- Enter your contact details
- Also, enter your email address and create a strong password
- Enter the verification code sent to you
- Lastly, confirm your identity and click on all done.
Bank of Scotland Login
To access the Bank of Scotland online banking login page, you need to have the correct login details. If you don’t have your login details yet, then you have to create an account online.
You can follow the above guide to go through it. Once you have done that, you can now log in to perform internet banking. Below is how to log in to start internet banking.
- Visit bankofscotland.co.uk
- At the top right corner, tap on Login
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on continue.
After signing in to your account, you can easily manage and view your Scotland account. Note; if you are signing to your account using a public or shared computer, make sure to sign out to avoid third-party access.
How to Recover your www.scotland.com Login Details
If you cannot access your account due to an incorrect password or username, then you will need to recover your details. To get started, you will have to visit the sign-in page on your computer or the mobile app. Here are the easy and simple ways to follow;
- Visit the official Login page of Bank of Scotland Online Banking
- Or click on bankofscotland.co.uk/
- Click on the Login icon on the homepage
- Tap on Forgotten login details
- Select your problem from the Options
- Then, click on continue
- Enter the correct and required details and information
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions.
Note; if after following the above steps and guidelines and you still cannot regain your login details, you can navigate to the help center on the website for a solution.
Bank of Scotland Customer Service Number
As stated above, you can always contact the Scotland Online Banking customer representative team for help when needed. Also, contact the support team to make further inquiries if you need answers to all your questions. Simply visit www.bankofscotland.co.uk/helpcentre for help and also to check the company’s customer service number as well as the email address.