No doubt, my Axis Bank is one of the reputable banks in India that offers a wide range of banking and financial services. Ever since its inception in 1993, the financial institution, has grown massively. Its services include retail and corporate banking, Internet banking, and international banking. In addition, Axis Bank my Zone issues its customers with a Credit Card.
This credit card was specially designed for level entry cardholders. And based on research, it is one of the best credit cards for beginners. Axis Banks through its credit card offers its customers the best rewards and benefits.
If you want to apply for the Axis my Zone Credit Card, you can read through this article for steps and guidelines to follow.
Why should I apply for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
You can use your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card for shopping, dining, and entertainment. In addition, they offer benefits on top brands including, Paytm Movies, Swiggy and Ajio.
This card also provides a complimentary annual SonyLiv Membership that cost Rs.999. The first-year cost of Rs.500 is canceled if you spend Rs.5,000 within 45 days of receiving the card.
Cardholders can conveniently manage and access their credit card account online while using their mobile or computer device. And if you don’t yet have an account with the company, you can apply for one online. But note that, you must meet the requirements and eligibility of the company before applying.
Eligibility and Requirements to Apply for Axis my Zone Credit Card
In this section of the article, you will be discussing some of the requirements and eligibility. Check out the list below;
- Applicants must be 18 years to 70 years of age
- You must be a resident of India
- Proof of your residential address
- Have a Stable Sources of Income
- Document to show your income e.g. your IT return Copy or Latest Payslip or Form 16
- Proof of identity is required such as your Passport, Drivers License, Aadhaar Card, and Pan Card
- Active mobile number and Email address
You will need to meet the above-listed eligibility and also have the listed documents before you can apply for this credit card.
Axis my Zone Credit Card Application Process
Whether you already have an account with Axis Bank or you are new to their service, you can apply for their credit card. This credit card as stated above provides you with a wide range of benefits.
And to take advantage of these benefits, you must first apply. Here are the steps and guidelines needed to apply for this credit card
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Or click on axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/
- On the homepage, click on Explore products and then tap on Cards
- Select Credit Cards from the options and tap on it
- On the credit card page, locate the Apply Now icon and click on it
- This will redirect you to the application page
- If you are an existing Axis Bank Customer, Click on YES and enter the required information needed
- But if you don’t have an account with Axis Bank, click on NO and then input the correct information needed
Lastly, carefully follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete your Axis Zone My Credit Card application process. Note; it will take 21 working days for your application to be accepted and approved.
How to Track My Zone Credit Card Application
Axis Bank makes it easier for customers who have applied for their credit cards to track their application status.
In order words, you can check whether or not your application has been approved. To check your application status, you can simply follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank application tracker page using your web browser
- Or simply click on this link axisbank.com/application-tracker
- On the page, scroll down and tap on cards
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions
You can also check your application status by contacting the bank’s customer service team to enquire about the status of your application.
Activate your www.Axisbank.com Zone Credit Card
Meanwhile, you can conveniently activate your Axis Bank Credit Card upon approval. You can activate your credit card online, by following the listed steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/
- Locate the login icon on the homepage
- Login to your Axis Bank credit card account using your correct information
- Once logged in, locate the Activate an account center and tap on it
- Then, follow the prompt
You can also activate your card by visiting the nearest ATM around your country. And then search for a credit card Pin Generation menu and follow the prompt. Lastly, you can contact the customer service team to help you activate your credit card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Login
If you aren’t sure how to log in to your credit card account online, you can read through this part of the article for steps.
To log in to your account, you need your Login ID or Customer ID and Password. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Or click on axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/
- At the top right corner of the page, click on LOGIN
- On the login page, scroll down the page and select Credit Card from the options
- Then, enter your credit card Login ID or Customer ID
- Also, enter your account password
- Then, click on Login to access your account
Your login information and details will automatically be verified and if correct you will be granted access to your account.
How to Reset My Axis Bank Credit Card Login ID and Password
To reset your Credit Card Login information and details, here are the easy and simple steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official login page of Axismyzonecreditcard online omni.axisbank.co.in/axisretailbanking/
- On the login page, click on Forgot Password
- You will be prompted to enter your information
- Enter the required information and follow the prompt
How do I Pay My Zone Credit Card Bills?
There are several ways to complete your Axis Bank Credit Card payment, and in this part of the article, we will be discussing some of the ways. Here are the ways to follow;
Firstly, you can log in to your Axis Bank Credit account to pay bills. Visit the official website of Axis Bank and enter your login details, once log in, locate the payment center and follow the prompts to make a payment.
Another way to make a credit card payment using your Axis Bank card is by visiting the bank’s branch around your location to make a quick payment. To find the nearest bank, you can make use of the company’s store locator at their website.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Customer Service Phone
If you will like to make queries or complaints related to your Credit Card, you can contact their customer service team for help. To find their customer service representative, visit the company’s website. And then, check the help center for their new customer service number.